Glimpses of the Future

BURNING MAZE SPOILERS - If you have not read it yet, do not read this chapter.

  The day didn't seem to go for so long, but Frank always feared going to sleep. Not because of the dreams but because of the weird visions he'd see. The visions were like glimpses into the future. Frank would have them occasionally and it usually would show hoods things, but that night the worst of the worst showed.

  He was inside a yacht that had a large crack between the mosaic tiling. The ceiling was destroyed leaving remains of golden candelabras on the floor.
  On one side of the fissure, a boy with dark brown hair and slight acne was fighting with a girl with feathers and braids in her hair. Oh Gods! Frank thought. It was Piper, but who was the other guy?
  Frank turned as he heard galloping horses to his left.
  There was Jason riding his ventus, Tempest. Another stallion was chasing Jason and Tempest, with a man holding a spear in his hand on its back.
  Jason's lips were moving like he was trying to talk to the dark haired boy, but Frank couldn't hear him saying words yet his words were clear. Go!  
  Unfortunately Jason's gaze on the brown haired boy was held to long.
  The other man on the horse turned and drove his spear through Jason's shoulder blades. Twice.
  The scene ended as the explosion destroyed the boat.

  Frank woke up his in bed shivering with his forehead beaded with sweat. The dream had seemed so real. Frank only hoped that it was just a dream and wasn't actually going to happen. He had to tell Reyna. Frank got out of his bed and walked quickly to Reyna's bedroom. As he got to her door, he couldn't bring himself to knock on the door.
  Frank had always suspected that Reyna had once liked Jason, do he decided to wait until morning.

;;;

So Frank didn't tell Reyna the next morning, or the morning after that. In fact he had waited nearly a week to tell her.
  Fortunately he didn't have to tell her.
  Unfortunately the boy Frank had seen in his dream turned up at camp.
  He declared to be Apollo. Apollo or Lester was his mortal name told the campers all the adventures he had been through with a song that made everyone tear up.
  And that was when they brought out what Frank had feared. The coffin of Jason Grace.

I realised when I first wrote the story that ending was kind of off, but I couldn't think of anything else to add.

Don't forget to vote pls.

Tess ✌🏻