Passionate Serenade

Dear readers,

Hi, everyone! This is my first time publishing a story, so please don't set your expectations too high. Some parts are raw and unedited, expect that there may be some typo and grammatical errors. I am a college student that has lot of school works to do but I can assure you that I will edit it as soon as I have a lot of free time.

This story is flawed, as well as the characters, if you're into flawless and perfect story, then this story may not be for you. If you continue reading, then thank you, it means a lot to me! 🤍

This story contains matured scenes that are not suitable for young and minor readers. Read at your own risk!

Every part of the story is created through the writer's imagination and doesn't hold any truth to real events. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
Copying or Translating any part of the story without the consent of the author is punishable.

Don't forget to vote for every chapter! You may leave your thoughts about the chapter/story in the comment section, negative or positive, I won't mind. I hope you support me on this and I was also hoping that you would love my story.

I hope you enjoy reading as well as I enjoyed writing this story! 🤍

Love,
afhimochi

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Delavina Elleanor Salvedo and
Phoenix Astrophel De Vensillia

Delavina Elleanor Salvedo is a business woman who owns a restaurant and a bar. She was just getting over a breakup; she was screaming and sobbing inconsolably when Phoenix saw her perched on the edge of a cliff in the midst of the pouring rain. Despite the fact that she was already soaking wet by the rain, Phoenix still handed her an umbrella.

Ever since that day, Elleanor has felt a peculiar and unsettling feeling to this man whenever they meet that makes her feel afraid. She was afraid to fall in love, trust, and get hurt for the second time.

Will Phoenix be able to help Elleanor overcome her fear of love? Will Elleanor be able to reciprocate the love of Phoenix for her? Will they surpass the difficult circumstances in their relationship? Will they have the happy ending that they always wanted?