Till then Raj entered in his room,

Raj :- Sid ready ?

He saw him, looking so handsome, Raj went near him and hold him from shoulders and smiled proudly.

Raj :- My son is looking very good.

Sid :- I will, after all I am the son of Raj Shukla.

Raj smiled and hugged him :- Sid my son, now you are a responsible person, you have to take care of her okay.

Sid nodded as yes. They all heard that Musketeers are calling so they all went down.

All praised Sid a lot. As today he is the center of attraction. They all left for the backyard telling Bride's side to get there as they will be waiting for them there.

SHEHNAAZ'S HOME 

Here Shehnaaz was ready in her blue color dream gown. She was just sitting in front of mirror, looking ravishing in little makeup, slightly hair curled up and hair was open just pinned up with matching pins from up, which was giving an extra charm to her.

She was lost in her thoughts, when a person came and asked

Person :- Where should I keep this gifts Mam ?

Shehnaaz :- Keep it on the bed.

Person :- Okay Mam.

Till now Shehnaaz didn't see the face of the person.

Person :- You look beautiful Sweetheart.

Shehnaaz looked at the person carefully and her eyes widens as she recognised who the person is, as that person was in disguise.

Shehnaaz :- Boyfriend.

Boyfriend :- How do I look ?

Shehnaaz :- Good. No one will recognise you.

Boyfriend :- You said that you need me there so, I had to be there.

Shehnaaz :- Thank you Boyfriend.

Boyfriend :- You look like an angel baby.

Shehnaaz :- Do I ?

Boyfriend :- Yes. Okay now I have a work, I need to leave.

Shehnaaz :- Okay. See you there.

Suddenly Snehal and Arjun came there

Suddenly Snehal and Arjun came there. Arjun stand behind her and slightly peck on her head

Arjun :- You are looking very beautiful.

Shehnaaz looked down and smiled. Arjun sat beside her, kneeling in front of her. He took her hands in his hands.

Arjun :- Are you ready for this ?