Chapter 3

The next morning all the gloomy clouds that were hovering over the city had disappeared. Instead, the sun smiled on all of them. Children playing on the streets, teenage boys hanging around on the benches and teenage girls deliberately passing by. The weather hadn't been this nice for a while, so everyone was enjoying it to the fullest.

Taehyung and Lily were sitting on their porch. Taehyung was watching a group of teenagers play basketball while the little girl was taking care of her baby doll.

"Hello boy, hello girl, and hello doll." A brunette with nice monolid eyes smiled as she sat down next to the two children.

Taehyung looked at the woman. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" he frowned.

"Oh right, I'm sorry. My name is Seulgi.. Hello." She said, reaching out her hand to greet the little boy. He crossed his arms across his chest, not taking the brunette's hand.

"Mommy told us not to talk to strangers." Lily said.

Seulgi turned around to smile at the little girl. "Ahh, see. I'm not really a stranger, I live there." She said, pointing at the house on the other side of the street.

"Wrong. That's where Miss Wendy lives." Taehyung said.

"I know, she is my best friend. I moved in yesterday and I'm sharing the house with her." The brunette smiled.

An awful noise suddenly interrupted them. Seulgi cringed, looking around to see where it comes from when Taehyung tapped the brunette on her shoulder to make her look at him before putting his hand back on his ear again. "That's our grandmother! She's praying." He said.

Seulgi raised her eyebrows. "Oh god, I'm so sorry for you. I'll try to do something about it." She said, standing up and walking over to the street to get a good sight of the house.

"Hey grandma! Grandma! Over here!" She yelled to the open window, jumping up and down, waving her hands. The old woman stuck her head through the window, searching for the person that interrupted her prayers.

"Hey there, Jennifer Lopez." Seulgi exclaimed, making Taehyung and Lily laugh.

Eunmi looked at the brunette. "What do you want? I was praying to God!" she yelled, annoyed that her prayers had been interrupted again.

"You were not praying to him, you were torturing him! You are also ruining these children's faith in music, so please don't sing."Seulgi pouted, putting her hands together.

"And who are you to say those things to me?"Eunmi said sternly.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I forgot to introduce myself." The brunette smiled. "I'm Kang Seulgi, your new neighbour and Wendy's friend."

"Wendy's friend? Do you live together?" Iris asked, looking at the girl.

"Well not together together, but yes."Seulgi stated.

A shorter woman with dark black hair and brown eyes walked out of the house to stand next to Seulgi. "Good morning Eunmi, don't mind my friend. She can be mischievous sometimes." She said, nudging the brunette.

"No Wendy, I'm serious."Seulgi  said, turning back to the old woman. "Listen, if you are so fond of singing, I will come and teach...."

"What's going on here? What's this noise so early in the morning!"Irene interrupted the brunette, sticking her head through another window.

Irene turned her head to look at the person who interrupted her, but stiffened when she saw Irene. Her dark hair was shining brightly in the sunlight, her deep brown eyes sparkling, furrowing her eyebrows with anger, yet looking incredibly cute, especially wearing an all red night gown. The most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Seulgi let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding, wanting to say something, but the words couldn't find their way to her lips. She only managed to bring her hand to her chest to feel her own heartbeat. Everything else seemed to fade away. She couldn't see or hear anything else. Her heart started to beat even faster when Irene looked at her with confusion on her face, asking what the brunette was looking at. Seulgi didn't say anything. She just kept staring and smiling sheepishly till the redhead went back inside. "Red." She mumbled to herself, finally being able to speak again.