Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"What the hell Sam?! You don't just bring someone to the bunker, especially if I don't know them! The answer is no until I meet this chick!" Dean yelled into the phone.
You and Dean had a wonderful night together, that would make two nights in a row of colliding with each other. Dean now had hickies all over his neck just from you, and you had hickies as well. Dean was having a great morning until Sam called, saying he was bringing a girl to the bunker.
"Sam I already said no! Stop asking me!" There was a pause. "No Sam! I'm not letting some random chick that you're dating come into the bunker! I already said no Sam!" Dean was pissed, pissed off enough that he gave you his phone to talk to Sam after yelling into it saying
"THE ANSWER IS NO SAM AND THAT'S FINAL!!!" Dean almost threw the phone at you with how much force he put into trying to hand it to you.
"Hey Sam." You said calmly.
"Look Dean- wait Y/N that you?"
"Yes, you pissed off Dean, so he gave me the phone."
"Can you talk to him? Please, I just want you guys to meet Emma."
"Tell you what Sam, I will talk to him, not about bringing her to the bunker, or even around it, but meeting up with you guys somewhere so we can meet this chick okay?"
"Okay, yea that sounds fine. Thank you."
"Of course." You hung up and went to find Dean. When you finally found him, he was in the shooting range. He was aiming and firing, getting the same spot every time. The center of the head, right between the eyebrows. You slowly approached him, hugging him from behind. You felt him inhale sharply, and let it out immediately.
He put down the gun and turned to face you. You looked up at him, and pulled him closer to your body. He finally hugged you back. You knew he was stressed out, and he knew that you could help. You kissed him gently on the neck and cheek, and then pulled back. He looked at you, tears in his eyes.
You've never seen him cry before, and yet here you are. He needed you, and you needed him. You both needed each other, and you both helped each other. You were each other's strength, and weakness. You couldn't lose him, and he couldn't lose you. You still haven't told him your secret about your family, or the fact that you had to leave him. Once Sam came back with your car, you had to pack your bags and leave. You hated it more than anything. You didn't want to leave him, but it was your only choice. Demons were after you, multiple of them, and you just couldn't risk Sam and Dean.
"Dean, I love you, I do, but I've decided that at least meeting the girl wouldn't do any harm. I have arranged with Sam to meet at the burger bar. It's on the other side of town okay? She won't even know where the bunker is okay." You said to him as gently as possible. A tear rolled down his cheek and you wiped it away, and kissed him.
"Okay.." He whispered.
You told him to get ready and both of you left in the Impala, Dean letting you drive. Once you arrived there, you saw your car, you parked right next to it, and jumped out.
"Oh my gosh, I missed you so freaking much." You said as you check the car for scratches and dents. Sam kept his promise, there wasn't anything on your car.
"You know, I'm starting to think you love that car more than you love me." Dean said, a small smile on his face. This hurt you, because you knew you were leaving him. Instead you just put on your best smile and kissed him on the lips. Gosh I'm going to miss this. You thought as you kissed him. You walked into the burger bar with Dean's arm around your shoulders, and your arm around his waist.
Once you saw Emma, you immediately recoiled. She was the same one who had made you scream and cause your parents deaths. You couldn't move. Emma had already seen you. Dean immediately noticed something was wrong.
"Go to the car."He whispered into your ear, covering it up with a kiss on your cheek. You left as you went back to the Impala. Dean came back out with your keys to your Challenger. 
"I picked Sammy's pocket, you want to tell me what the hell that was all about?"
"I uh..." You didn't know what to say. They found you, the demons found you, you knew you had stayed here too long. "I have to run back to the bunker to grab something okay?" You quickly finished.
"I'm going to go with you."
"NO! I mean uh.. No Dean, it's fine." Tears were welling up into your eyes. You couldn't hold them back. You kissed him, long and hard, and turned away. You figured you wouldn't be coming back, and if you did you'd probably be dead. This was it. This was goodbye.
"I will be back soon okay." You lied and you hated it. You got into your Challenger, started the engine, and with tears streaming down your face, pulled out and left Dean in the rear view mirror. You turned on the radio. You blasted it, trying to forget. The song Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's came up. You listened to it, letting the tears fall.
You pulled up to the bunker and packed your bags as fast as possible. Grabbed your gun, your knife, and everything else that was needed. You threw everything into a bag, took one last look at the place, left Dean a note, and went to the car. You threw your stuff in, and hit the road, speeding through the town, and getting onto the freeway. You listened to one of Dean's favorite songs. Night moves By Bob Segar. It made you cry even more.
You saw a car in your rear view mirror. The driver had full black eyes. It was Emma. You pulled your Challenger to 120 mph, and left Emma in the dust. You continued driving, and eventually went up into the mountains. You went into an old abandoned cabin, and started warding it.
Castiel appeared.
"Why did you leave?"
"I had to Castiel."
"Well, yes I got that indication from you crying while you drove 150 mph in your car. But I want to know why you left. Dean still doesn't know but you and I both know he will be heartbroken when he finds out you're gone."
"Don't tell him my location, and don't tell him why I left. In fact it would be better if you just erased me from his memory, Sam's too." You said this as tears streamed down your face. Castiel pulled you into a hug.
"I won't do that, just tell me why you left. I won't tell him where you are, or why you left, but just tell me."
"Cass...." You said as you cried and held him close. You told him everything, your parents, the demons, your friend Emma, the torture. You told him your story. He listened, and didn't judge you.
"You humans, you don't want to hurt others, so you do what hurts you. It almost makes me want to be human, but I did that once before and it was not fun." Castiel said to you, half smiling.
"I will erase their memories if that is what you really want, but I will not tell them what is going on at all."
"No Castiel, I'm just being stupid. Don't erase their memories, just tell Dean that I love him. Tell Sam what's going on, he can't be with Emma anymore, but just make sure that he doesn't tell Dean. If he tries to then erase what you told him. Okay?"
"Okay." Castiel agreed, and then disappeared