"I Wanna Do This To You."

Hello, this is a JotaKak oneshot, I hope you'll enjoy it! Comment if I did anything wrong-

June 1
  The harsh wind blew, leaving a shivering Kakyoin Noriaki. He sighed, looking at the boy in front of him, Jotaro... he looked down at his feet, he wasn't quite sure why he felt this thing towards Jotaro and to nobody else. He had just woken up from his comatose state just a month ago then he felt these- those feelings for the onyx haired man- his best friend. He looked up at the taller man, feeling heat rise through his face.

  "Jotaro, I have these weird feelings for you." Jotaro raised an eyebrow down at Noriaki. He tilted his hat a bit to cover his eyes.

  "What kind of feelings, Kakyoin." Jotaro asked, well more like demanded, his voice an octave lower than his usual deep voice. "Are they good or bad?"

  "I-I don't know, Jotaro... But, it really made me want to go do this to you-" Noriaki paused, his hand on Jotaro's face, he looked to the side, not facing Jojo, his hand now gone from Jotaro's cheek. "Never mind, it's stupid, anyway." He muttered. "Plus, if I actually did it, you'd hate me, JoJo, you'll avoid me." Jotaro shook his head and said:

  "Look, I just know that I wanna do this to you, Nori."

  "What?" Noriaki asked, looking up at Jotaro who tilted his hat downwards to hide his face and cocking his head.

  Jotaro smirked, putting his finger under Noriaki's chin. "But you called me to go here, it's only fair that you do whatever you want to me." Noriaki blushed, adverting his eyes somewhere or anything that wasn't Jotaro. "Look at me, Noriaki." The redhead sighed, looking at Jotaro.

  "Please, you do it, Jojo." He closed his eyes and once he opened them, he looked into Jotaro's green eyes that's almost like an ocean, despite it being green; you could get lost in those ocean eyes.

  "Alright, don't get mad at me though," He heard Jotaro mutter before feeling something soft against his lips. Jotaro's lips... Wait, JOTARO's lips?! He kissed back, smiling into the soft kiss, eventually, they had to pull back.

  "That's what you call love, Nori. It isn't called 'Weird Feelings'." Jotaro said, looking at Noriaki, smiling. "And I love you." His voice was so sincere.

  Love, that's a foreign feeling to Noriaki. He's never felt this way towards anyone but Jotaro, well, Jotaro wasn't just anyone. He was someone special.

  I never knew Jotaro could love someone like me.. Noriaki blinked, looking at Jotaro who took his hat off, his lips curled into a smile, making Noriaki smile too.

  "I love you too, Jotaro." Noriaki smiled, cupping Jotaro's cheek and pecking his lips.

  "Will you do me a favor and be mine and only mine?" The taller one asked, his smile not leaving his face. Noriaki looked at him, processing what Jotaro said, "Basically, I'm asking you to be my boyfriend." He spoke.

  Noriaki squealed—it was very unlikely for Noriaki— embracing the onyx haired man tightly, pecking his face in different areas, making Jotaro chuckle. "Yes, I'll be your boyfriend, Jojo!" He exclaimed, kissing Jotaro's lips.

  Once Noriaki kissed him on the lips, he wrapped his arms around the hot and bottom redhead, smiling on the kiss a bit. I mean what?

-

  It had been six years since that day, Jotaro and Noriaki were close as ever. Arguments and fights, were normal, but it doesn't last long. Today, June 1, Jotaro Kujo is planning on proposing to Kakyoin on June 8.

  "Happy anniversary, Jotaro." Kakyoin looked up at Jotaro and smiled. The two of them were on a date and on a sidewalk, walking happily towards a small café. "I love you." He said, looking away, still smiling.

  Jotaro smiled back, "Happy anniversary too, Noriaki." Ever since the two of them started dating, Jotaro started calling Kakyoin by his first name, Noriaki, and he loves hearing Jotaro call him by his first name. "And I love you too."

  Noriaki loved that date, I mean, he loves all the dates him and Jotaro had so yeah. Jotaro felt at home when he's with Noriaki. He absolutely loves the lavender eyed man. Kakyoin loves that marine loving man so much.

-

  "The six years I've spent with you, only made me love you even more and want me to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me, Kakyoin Noriaki?" Jotaro asked, kneeling in front of Noriaki. They were both at the aquarium, at the turtle exhibit when Jotaro suddenly kneeled down in front of Kakyoin and proposed.

  Kakyoin was surprised but grinned at Jotaro, "I thought you'd never ask. And yes, yes I will!" Kakyoin held out his hand, still grinning as Jotaro slid the white gold ring on Kakyoin's ring finger with a smile.

Fin!

i updated this oneshot! read it again if you want to

i made this a while ago, probably at june or may.