Staying over Rouge House

Sonic POV
Am glad Blaze back I gotta say I really missed I am not really good with my feeling. I feel weird around her like my heart beating as fast as me. Get a hold of your self sonic you'll help blaze find Silver and that it. "Hey sonic" I heard blaze voice so beautiful. "Yeah" I answered back. "you ok you seem to be distracted" she said looking at me. "Huh oh it's nothing to worry about blazey" I said giving one of my famous smilies. "Ok if you say so" she said looking up at the sky. "It's getting dark we should find a place to stay the night" I spoke up. "Where do we stay for the night" she said looking back at me. "I think rouge house is close by we can ask her if we can stay there" I said looking ahead giving myself a smilie like alway.
"Alright I'll only stay if she doesn't mind" she said a queen like tone. "Alright princess" I teased. "For your information am a queen" she harassely said back. "Woo am just messing with you blazey" I said trying to make her feel better. "It's fine am just not use too that, that's all" she said calming down. "Alright rouge house just little more up ahead alright".

*At Rouge house *

I knock on the door hoping rouge was home. I saw the door opening showing Rogue right in front of me. "Well isn't it blue him self" rouge said in a tensive tone. "Hey rouge can you do me and blaze a favor" I ask her. "Sure come in" she said making way for me and blaze too come in. "So what's the matter" rouge said closing the door. "Me and sonic were wondering if we can stay here the night if your fine with that rouge" blaze explain man she's pretty. Rouge snap me out of my thoughts when she reasons blaze. "Sure hon the guest room up stair all the way down left. "Thank you rouge" she said thanking her. "Alright good night and I forgot to say I only have one guest room with one bed" she said heading to her room. "well I guess we're sharing a bed blaze" I said heading to the guest room having blaze follow me. "Alright I guess it's alright you just stay on your side of the bed ok" she told me. I chuckled "don't worry I will" I said opening the guest room door for her. "Lady first" I said holding the door for her. I saw her blush and enter the room laying on the bed. I got in the bed and lay on my side and fall asleep.
To be continued

💜💜💜💜Hey thanks for reading and I hope it's the right length of the chapter and don't forget vote if you like this chapter comment if you want too and share this with someone else that likes sonaze ANY WHO until the next chapter💜💜💜💜