The Little Speed Choa

---->Sonic Pov<----
Blaze toke me by my hand leading me to the garden, age stop in the front of some bushes "want too see a secret" Blaze said winking. I blushed from the wink "s-sure" I said. She just giggles and went in between the bushes into what was behind them. I follow her wondering what she wanted to show me, when we came to the other side my eyes widen. There was a choa garden with a a small pound in the middle. I saw Blaze sit on the grass close to the pound, I sat down next to her "so this is the surprise" I said chucking. "What is this a bad surprise" she said looking down. "No no the surpise is amazing I just didn't expect a choa garden to behind two bushes" I said. "oh...." she said still not looking at me. I was about too say something, but the bushes start to rumble around and at that moment both our attention towards the bushes. A blue choa with spikes came out of the bushes. I Aww at the little guy. The choa quickly ran over to Blaze nuzzling her cheek. Blaze seem to giggle at the choa "Hey there speedy" she said nuzzling the choa back. "Is that your choa Blaze" I ask petting it. "Yes I own many choa and they all live in this garden" she said. The choa move my hand alway and hug Blaze sticking it tongue out at me. "Hey he's a speed choa why not have a race around the pound with him Sonic" she said grabbing Speedy and putting him down. "I don't know Blaze Speedy doesn't look that fast" I said chucking. "He's faster than he looks" she said smirking. "Alright let's see what you got Speedy" I said getting up and ready to run. We got ready and both start to run around the pound. I got to admit this choa was fast, he kept up with me the entire time. We end up a tie at the end.

💜💜💜💜HELLO LONG TIME NO SEE, GUYS GUESS WHAT ITS ALMOST SUMMER I STILL GOT SCHOOL UNTIL THE JUNE 18 THOUGH BECAUSE OF SNOW DAYS BUT ILL STILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN💜💜💜💜