Want to Dance?

---->Blaze Pov<----
I felt my cheek heat up when sonic stared at me "thanks I guess" I said not really sure on what he meant by wow. I hope it didn't mean anything bad I thought to myself. I was in thought until sonic broke me out of it "so wanna dance" he said. I smilie and felt nerves I never dance before the only time I dance was when I toke dancing lessons but never anytime then that, but I gulp and said "I'll love too" I answered. He just seem to chuck and toke my hand and lead me to the dance floor.
In the night-light, do you see what you dream?
All your troubles, are they all what they seem?
Look around you, then you may realize
All the creatures saw with the light.
And I might know of our future,
But then, you still control the past.
Only you know if you'll be together.
Only you know if we shall last.
"Wow Silver must have request a song" sonic chuck. I I wasn't really paying attention I was just try to miss up a step as we dance "yeah I guess" I said with a tint of nerves in my voice. Sonic stop and look me in the eye, I look back he look upset but then give me his usually smilie "it's ok Blaze don't be nerves" he said as he lean forward. I lean forward as well until "Sonic Blaze" a sweet voice said. At that moment we move alway from each other. Amy came up too us with Silver behind her she was wearing a red long strapless dress with white gloves and red high heels, Silver was wearing a regular silver tux with a light blue rose on his shirt pocket. "I see you guys already started dancing" Silver laugh. "I see you already request a song" Sonic struck back. "Well we'll dance too then right slivy" Amy said giving silver lovey dovey eyes which made him Uhh madly. I just giggle at them they made a cute couple after all. We all dance, after a while the dance floor became full and I felt really uncomable so I toke sonic hand and lead him out of the dance floor. "What's wrong Blaze" Sonic said puzzle. "I-I just feel-" I was cut off by a while bat coming up too us "hey hons sorry we're late shadow toke forever" she said. "You Mean You toke forever" a ebony hedgehog said. Sonic just laugh "well enjoy the ball guys I hope you enjoy it" I said giggling. Rouge smilie at me and the whisper something in my ear "don't go making babies now" she said making me blush madly. "ROUGE PLEASE" I said blushing even more than before. She just giggle and walk to a table with Shadow. "what was that all about" sonic ask. I can't believe she'll say something like that I thought. "Hey Blaze, you ok" sonic said taking me out of my thoughts. "Huh yes am fine do you want to go to the garden" I ask. "Sure" he said with his cocky smilie.

💜💜💜💜HELLO omg am sorry it toke so long but here it is the new chapter I hope you guys like and there like 5 or 3 more chapter in this book so am almost finish with it💜💜💜💜