The start of something new

---->Sonic Pov<----
Am really nerves about poping the question what if she doesn't feel ready and says no. I open the box with the ring inside and take a deep breath a knock on the castle doors. A guard open the door and look at me "hello sir Sonic come in" he said making way for me to walk in. i walk in and he lead me to the throne room where Blaze was doing paper work. She look up from her work and tackle me when she saw me "nice too see you too blazey" I said. "Am so glad you came" Blaze said getting off of me. i chuck "hey Blaze do you mind if we go to our secret place" i whispers in her ear. She just smilie and told my hand and lead me to the choa garden behind the bushes in her garden (it's a garden in between a garden x3). Once we were in the garden we sat on the grass "can't you believe Shadow and Rouge are having a baby" she said. "W-wait they are" I said surprise. "Yeah they are" she said smiling. "Wow I wasn't expecting them to be the first one to rise a family" is said chucking. "Yeah imagine having a family" she said with a sparkle in her eye. I blushed as I imagine living happily with Blaze and having a family with her "h-hey Blaze I got a question" I said nerves. "Hmm what is it" she said looking at me. i toke a deep breath and got on one knee "Blaze the cat will you marry me" I said pulling out a ring. She gasp and I could see tears coming from her eyes "YES YES" she said.
THE END

💜💜💜💜DONT WORRY ITS NOT THE END THIER WILL BE A SQUEL AND STUFF AM SURE MY SQUEL WILL BE SURPASSING💜💜💜💜