Sonic Chill Out

Sonic pov
This is all my fault I just had to go super and go at top speed. I passed back and fort in tail living room. "calm down Sonic she just passed out from what happen" tail said signaling me to sit down. "But it's my fault how can I be so stupid" I said sitting down and putting my face in my hands. my ear twitch when I heard someone come in I look up too see Cosmo "I have good news and bad news about blaze" she said. When I heard the name Blaze I ran up too her "is she going to be ok is she hurt" I said worried and getting more close then I should. "SONIC SHES FINE LEAVE COSMO ALONE" Amy yelled at me angrily. I back alway "sorry Cosmo" I said feeling bad. "it's ok sonic Blaze is just fine the bad news is that the poor Blaze has a headache from just waking up" she said. "oh ok can I go see her" I ask with my ear down. "Oh course sonic" she replay with a smilie and lead me to where Blaze was. When we enter the room I saw Blaze her hair (or fur whatever) was down and I blushed madly. I heard Cosmo giggle and looking at me. I blushed even more "what's so funny" I ask trying too keep me from blushing even more. she just smile "oh nothing I'll give you too some alone time" she said leaving and closing the door behind her.

💜💜💜💜I know short but I felt like updating and stuff so here you guys go enjoy remember to vote and comment if you like the chapter and share it if you want too💜💜💜💜