She's Fine

Blaze pov
I saw Cosmo walk out the door leaving Sonic with a red cheeks. i clear my throat to speak but before I could I was cutoff by Sonic "Am so sorry Blaze this is all my fault" he said walking over to me. "It's ok Sonic am fine am not hurt" I said with a smilie. Sonic suddenly came close and hug me. I was shock at first but hug back "I promise will not do that too you again" he said putting his head on my shoulder and hugging me tighter. I yelp from the tight grip he let go of me "am sorry" he said with his ears down. I kissed his cheek "it's fine" I said. He blushed and I just giggle at his expression. "I think I should be heading back to the castle to prepare for the ball" I said getting up. Sonic help me up "I'll leave at your castle Blaze and I'll come at the time of the ball ok" he said carrying me up and smirking. I didn't know how to respond so I just nodded. "Ok I'll just tell the other that you had to go ok" he said standing up with me in his arms. He ran at the speed of light to the castle and left me in my room and set me on my bed "thank you Sonic" I said smiling. "No problem Blazey I'll see you at the ball" he said speeding off again. I just smilie and hug myself feeling his arms around me.

💜💜💜💜FINALLY UPDATE so I got some sad news I feel like I have written block so that means chapter may come slower because I want all my story to have updates so idk when the next update going to be. VIDEO CRDIT GOES TO OWNER💜💜💜💜💜