Jumping Through The Protal

Blaze pov
Hi am blaze the cat queen of the sol emerald kingdom and I been looking for my friend Silver. I haven't seen him in a month and am worried about him so am going out to find him. "Maybe he went to sonic dimension" I said out loud ready to open a portal to the other dimension. As I jump through the portal I was immediately meet with a blue flash stopping in front of me. "Hey blaze haven't seen you in forever" a blue spiky hedgehog said too me. "Yeah it's been a long time hasn't it" I said to him. The blue hedgehog give his famous smilie and ask "So what bring you here blaze I mean it's that I don't like seeing you or anything but don't you rule a kingdom". "Am looking for silver it's been a month since he left with out a trace and am worried" I said explaining myself.
"Cool need any help finding him" sonic said. "Well alright then if you want" I said a little shy. I could do it my self but I guess it'll be faster with sonic helping I thought to my self. "Alright let's go find that strange hedgehog" sonic said picking me up off my feet and running towards our first search place.
To be continued

💜💜💜💜 Hey I hope you like my Sonaze story and to my Sonadow fans reading this don't worry am still going to update my sonadow story every week and this story maybe every 2 weeks if I can anyway thanks for reading and vote if you liked the chapter follow me if you feel like following well until next time I love you all 💜💜💜💜