Chapter 1: First Day

Start from the beginning

Extra Info/Facts: She isn't really interested in a love life. Jasmine didn't really trust Y/n at first until she found out that Y/n was being bullied by Jessica.
_____________________________

I hugged the both of them and I asked them if they knew why people were whispering earlier.

"Oh, you don't know yet?" Jasmine asked, I shook my head.

"There is a new teacher, I heard he is really cute!" Katherine squealed.

I shook my head while laughing at her, she is over exaggerating... right? I just ignored it and I continued talking to them.

   It was almost time for passing period so Katherine and Jasmine went to their lockers, so I was currently alone. I was about to open my locker but someone pushed me to the ground, my knees were in pain and I know for a fact that they were going to be bruised.

"Oops! Didn't see you there, haha!" I looked at the owner of that voice and I saw Jessica.

________________________________

Character Introduction

Full Name: Choi Jessica

Age: 17

Birthday: March 20

Nationality: Korean

Grade: 12 (Senior Year)

Appearance: Wavy, mid-length, dyed light brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Intimidating but a hint of sweet is what you would describe her face. Fit body. Average height for her age (same height as Y/n).

Personality: Rude and mean almost to everyone she meets, gives off a bratty mean girl vibe, very social and nice to the popular students except the students who she calls "loosers" and "outcasts".

Extra Info/Facts: Y/n is Jessica's #1 target but we don't know why just yet. Leader of her friend group. Y/n doesn't like Jessica because she has bullied her since 9th Grade (Freshman Year) but Y/n likes her pretty appearance. Jessica and her two best friends (Addison and Alexa) aren't actually the "slutty" type of girls, they think those type of girls are annoying and disgusting.
________________________________

Full Name: Lee Addison

Age: 17

Birthday: November 25

Nationality: Chinese/Korean

Grade: 12 (Senior Year)

Appearance: Straight, long, dyed blonde hair. Brown eyes. Pretty long lashes and bright eyes. Wears makeup but she is still pretty without it. Average height.

Personality: Very social, Social Media addict, not as rude and mean as Jessica and Alexa, pretty girl vibe.

Extra Info/Facts: She is actually the nicest out of her best friends but she is still rude and mean in a way. The way rumors spread the fastest is through Addison, just one post of a rumor and almost everyone in school knows but she only does it if it's interesting to her. Her father is Chinese and her mother is Korean. Fluent in both Chinese and Korean.
_____________________________

Full Name: Kim Alexa

Age: 17

Birthday: February 2

Nationality: Korean/British

Grade: 12 (Senior Year)

Appearance: Wavy, mid-length, natural dirty blonde hair. Dark brown eyes with mono eyelids. Average height.

Personality: As rude and mean as Jessica. Social but not much as Addison. Smart (when it comes to education).

Extra Info/Facts: Father is from Korea and Mother is from England. People sometimes ask her if she is Korean or not because of her natural blonde hair that she got from her mother, she simply just says she is half Korean and half British. She was born in Korea, not England. Some people underestimate her Korean language skills but since she was born here, she is fluent in Korean. Her British mother is fluent in Korean (with Korean accent too). Alexandra is her real name, Alexa is just a shorter way to say it.
________________________________

I tried to get back up but I was pushed back down by her best friends, Addison and Alexa. The hallway was empty so nobody was there to help me. Even if there was someone there, nobody would even try to interfere with Jessica... her and her friends are the most popular people in the school and the biggest bullies, they really scare me.

   I saw Jessica's hand about to slap me but she got interrupted by the bell. Jessica, Addison, and Alexa quickly let me go and ran to their lockers to grab their stuff for class, I did the same. I grabbed my stuff and looked at my schedule.

"Period 1 is Mr. Park? I'm assuming that's the new teacher, I want to see what people have been going crazy about..." I said to myself.

   I entered the classroom, the other students were talking to their friends so nobody noticed that I entered. None of my friends are in this class which really sucked, at least Jessica and her friends aren't here either. I sat down and the bell rang, everyone went silent afterwards and we waited for the teacher to come in.

After waiting for a bit, I saw someone open the door and I looked at who it was...

Mr. Park

 Park