Chapter 2:New Families In Town Part 2

(Meanwhile at The Mall)
Melody's POV: I smile as I finished helping a customer when a boy about my age comes in he walks over to to meet where I am at the counter.
Me:" hi I'm Melody can I help you?" I ask him kindly A little confused on why he's in the Boutique.
???:" hi I'm Brandon, i'm new in town my mom placed the order from this Boutique I'm here to pick it up." He States and I immediately understand as I go onto the computer to look for the delivery and I soon realized I forgot to ask his mom's name.
Me:"ummmm Can you tell the Name?" I ask. Kindly typing on the work laptop. He nods his head kindly. As I look back up I'm able to quickly observe his features he's handsome.
Brandon:"uhhhh,Reaken. Malia Reaken." He tells me Hmmmm... Reaken I swear I've heard that name somewhere. I smile as I see her order it's in the back.
Me:" yeah we have it it's in the back let me just go get it." I say I go into the back get the box and come back out and give it to him.
Brandon:" thank you." He says kindly looking at me and quickly observing my facial features.
Brandon:" well you know my last name it's only fair I know yours." I giggle at him.
Me:" Stilinski,Melody Stilinski." I say smiling softly, Brandon moves A piece of hair behind my ear.
Brandon:" you're very beautiful girl melody Stilinski." He says before walking out.