Chapter 1:New Familes In Town Part 1

Allison's POV: Right Know i am working when a guy walks In He walks over to the counter I smile softly at him.
Me:" welcome to Beacon café I'm Allison, what can I get you?" I ask with a gentle smile . He smiles softly at me before replying.
???:" well first nice to meet you Allison I'm, im Leo. Can I get a cookies and cream latte with a triple chocolate chip muffin?" I'm not my head as I write down his order I smile back up at him.
Me:" New in town?" I asked Beacon Hills isn't really big but it's not really small either but the high schools pretty big and I still know all the faces he's new and he's definitely in high school. Leo Chuckle softly while paying for his muffin and latte.
Leo:"uhhh yeah, my dad worked here left A while ago met my mom they had me and my twin sister. And my little brother is 10 now my dad wanted to return to his roots and my mom found a job here pretty easily." He tells me As I write his name on his cup I realize I forgot to ask for his last name.
Me:" oh I forgot last name? I " ask for the cup and curiously it's something about him that reminds me of my parents old pictures really my dad's old pictures.
Leo:"Hale." He Replies as I write the name. Hmmmmm Hale, why does that name sounds so familiar? I I chuckle softly as I make his latte and give him his muffin. I then give him a warm smile.
Me:"Well,Leo Hale. Welcome to Beacon Hills, I'm Allison,Allison McCall." I Say Smiling

Leo:" Nice to meet you Allison." He Says giving me my tip before leaving out.

Leo's POV:hmm mm McCall.... where do I know that name from?