"Her car collided with someone else's. Daniel was in the car with her and he escaped with a concussion while Sierra's in surgery and still hasn't woken up. The other drivers has a broken arm and a broken rib." He explains.

What?

I felt my chest go tight. No, this isn't allowed. Especially not when i'm on the other side of the world, i can't comfort her. "I have..." I grip onto the wall for support, my knees went weak. I need to get to LA as soon as possible.

I started hyperventilating, struggling to breathe, "Corbyn calm down." Jonah shakes my shoulders gently. No, this all too much. What, how did that happen? And how is Sierra the only one severely injured?

"My plane, Call the pilot." I say with my breathing still raggedy. I'm glad i bought that. Jonah leaves me and i slap my pockets down for my phone.

I call Louie as soon as manage to calm myself down a little. "Jonah told you?" He sounded like he was crying.

"Yeah, is she okay?" I quickly start throwing everything back into my suitcase. I don't even care about this shit, as soon as the pilot gives us the heads up, we're going.

"No, No one wants you here by the way-"

"Louie, right now i quite frankly don't give a fuck. I'm coming and i don't care-"

"Corbyn are you forgetting the part where everyone fucking hates you? Huh? Because when she wakes up, if you're dare in this room you'll just make everything else fucking worse so don't come." He raises his voice, he was really mad but he didn't seem like he was mad at me.

"I'm coming." I hang the phone up, i need to know if she's okay.

"He's on his way to the airport, let's go." Jonah grabs his keys off the counter, we looked at our suitcases but didn't bother to bring them. We just need to be home as soon as possible.

L U K E

"So is she alive though, that's all i need to know at the moment." Sebastian asks, cracking his knuckles nervously.

"Yes she is alive, she had surgery on her shoulder to remove a piece of glass safely, we had to it now or there was a chance of it infecting her, or even causing internal bleeding." I explain, leading the way to Sierra's room.

"So she was sedated for that in case she was to wake up. She didn't end up moving at all but we checked and there is no signs of paralysation so that's a good thing, she's just unconscious from the accident," I knock on the door gently, pushing it open and Sebastian walking in, immediately walking to Sierra's side.

"Has she moved?" I look at Louie. He shakes his head no and continues to look down at Sierra. He was a mess when he came in, everyone was.

"She was barely breathing when she was put into the ambulance, they were able to successfully resuscitate her and she woke up in the ambulance but the paramedic said her eyes rolled to the back of her head and then closed over, she hasn't opened them since. She isn't in a coma however due to the level of activity off in her brain. Call me if you need anything, Mr. Clifford." I smile gently. The same thing happened when she overdosed.

I was working a shift when we got the input that two cars had collided and one passenger needed immediate medical attention. My heart dropped to my feet when i realised it was Sierra.

I couldn't work on her because i was throwing up and hyperventilating. I had to work on Daniel and the other patient instead.

The other patient is a guy, he's about my age and was wearing an expensive suit when he crashed, him and Daniel are doing fine. I don't know how Sierra ended up so bad, none of the doctors or nurses can explain it either.

"Dr. Hemmings." Someone calls, I turn around and the guy was standing at the desk. "You alright?" I slowly approach him.

"Yeah... I just, i told the other guy it wasn't my fault, but it was and i feel so guilty." He admits, "I was looking down at my phone and when i looked back up, i seen the jeep and kinda froze, didn't know what to do."

A tear rolled down his cheek, "Is the girl okay?"

"We're hoping she is, There's a couple cops waiting on your statement downstairs, can i bring them up?" I grab the phone. I hope he gets sent to prison for doing this to her.

He took a step back, "Police? No one told me-"

"Any car accidents involve police, we have someone fighting for their life and someone who can't keep his eyes open for more then fifteen minutes, thanks to you-"

Daniels got a really bad concussion, and whiplash. Every time he stands up, he loses stability and faints, regaining consciousness a couple seconds later.

"Dr. Hemmings." One of the nurses gets involved, what idiot looks at their phone while driving? "I think you should go check on patient Seavey, He pressed the button." She puts her hand on mine.

I drop the phone onto the floor and walk into Daniels room, he was arguing with another doctor.

"Daniel?" I snap.

"He won't let me go and see Sierra." He frowns at the doctor.

"Mr. Seavey, I apologize but you fainted while in the bathroom, i'm not allowed to let you out of this room-"

"That's my best friend." Daniel shouts.

"Daniel you need to wait here, Sebastian and Louie are in with her and Jonahs on his way, okay. Jack and Zach are in the waiting room if you want me to bring them up?"

"Is she alive?" He leans back in the hospital bed. Barely.

I nod my head, "She's just not waking up for some reason, we have a specialist coming to look at her now though."

"Update me if anything happens and bring Jack and Zach up." He looks down, knowing the best thing for his health would be to stay in bed.

I nod my head and make my way back to the desk, picking up the phone and calling the front desk downstairs, "Bring Jack Avery and Zach Herron up to floor 3, room 34." I hold the phone against my ear.

"There's a Jack Johnson and John Johnson here too."

"Bring them up as well." I hang up, I walk past the room and into the room of the other patient, his names Dylan. He was talking to the cops, as he should.

*
*
*
*
*
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. 

jokes, ACAB!!!! defund the police 😌

also fuck wattpad for being a little bitch and not updating ppl when i upload.

and the pictures at the top i get from pinterest and it's sooo dksbdjsjds i end up checking the chapter, then finding the picture i want, them scrolling through pinterest looking at pictures of the boys for a good 15 minutes