I walk to the door with my tail flicking back and forth slightly ticked at her for going so long without taking better care for herself.

Y/n: I'm going to train with w/n text me how it goes alright.

I make my way to the training area where there's training dummies and one of them shaped like Cardin they're metallic so they can't get destroyed from swords with ease. I enter the locker room and grab my swords I walk back out and I square off against a dummy.

Y/n: Alright just like I trained.

I do a double slash followed by a slash to the upper left with one going low and from the right. I finally land the backflip and charge at it with a stab with the other going for a neck slash. I proceed to do a more rapid movement with my swords so I can try and keep my form steady with faster movements. As I was doing this I felt my hairs on my neck stand up like I was being watched. I continue with the flow before dodging a thrown kunai.

Y/n: The hell. Who's there?

Someone in a black cloak comes out of the shadows materializing from said shadows with it slowly disappating. He had a grey mask where I can see only his black eyes.

Y/n: (thoughts) OK shadow manipulation, teleportation or traveling. (Talking) Who the hell are you and why did you attack me?

???: Just call me Umbra. I'm here to deal with you.

He proceeds to pull out more kunai moving his cloak as I see a pistol as well. He throws three one I can tell will miss as I maneuver my swords to block and deflect the other two. He proceeds to run towards me as I see him throwing more in my direction causing me to dodge and deflect once again.

Y/n: Do you have a endless supply or something?

I transform my left sword to its shotgun mode and fire off a fire round as he closes in too close hitting him right in the gut and causing him to back away. We circle around waiting again for someone to make a move. I quickly glance over to the fire alarm before turn my attention back to him. He rushes me again but this time with a katana.

Y/n: Man that cloak hides a lot crap.

I proceed to block it with relative ease with both blades trying to push him back. I proceed to try something and use my semblance to engulf my blades in flames. It seems to have surprised them and backed up a bit.

Y/n: Perfect.

I slash towards him making two waves of flames go at him in a X pattern. He dodged it with ease. I knew he was going to dodge but I was aiming for the thing behind him the fire alarm. Once it was hit the alarm sound and he immediately started to get away as fast as he could I couldn't go after him with ease as he jumped out a high window. I looked around and found he left a single kunai behind. I put it in one of my ammo pockets as I get try to rid of whatever fire I did start. The doors then slammed open revealing Glynda.

Glynda: Mr. L/n what happened here?

Y/n: I need to talk to Ozpin tomorrow there's been a change.

Timeskip

I was pacing in Ozpin's office thinking on who that was and what his goal is supposed to be. As I was pacing the elevator dinged as I see Ozpin and Ironwood coming out and into the room.

Ironwood: What the hell happened last night?

Y/n: I don't know.

Ironwood: What do you mean you don't know?

Ozpin: Now now James let the boy speak.

Y/n: I was training then I was attacked by a guy called Umbra someone I don't know. I am slowly freaking out, thinking I changed the timeline.