Best Day Ever

I was in the cafeteria with Weiss, Blake, and Yang. I was reading the dual wielding book I was given, Yang was catching food, that Nora threw, in her mouth, Weiss was eating her own food, and Blake was reading over her notes from last semester, not. Yang goes up to Blake to try and see what she's doing.

Yang: Whatcha doin?

Blake: Nothing just going over notes from last semester.

Yang: Lame.

She catches a grape in her mouth then turns to me.

Y/n: Just going over the dual wielding book Pyrrha got me.

Yang: Boring.

She catches another in her mouth as Ruby slams a binder that says best day ever activities on it.

Ruby: Sisters, friends, boyfriend... Weiss.

Weiss: Hey.

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This oughta be good.

Yang catches another grape in her mouth.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the five of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

Weiss finally realizes that's her binder.

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Ruby puts up peace signs as I get up and kiss her on the cheek.

Y/n: You're too cute to be a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang. Eh? Guys? Am I right?

Y/n: I much rather Yang my head on the table then hear that joke again.

Yang gets hit in the face with an apple.

Nora: Boooooo.

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow.

Y/n: (Sarcastic) Classes yay.

I get a few giggles from Ruby and Yang.

Ruby: Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Y/n: I'm thinking both.

Blake: I don't know.

Yang throws an apple back towards Nora but misses and hits another student.

Blake: I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day we should do it as a team.

Nora: I got it!

Weiss: I for one think that-

She gets hit in the face with a pie topped with whipped cream and a cherry from said pie lands on top of her head.

Y/n: (Chuckling) Hey looks like we got a Weiss cream pie with a cherry on top.

Ruby and Yang chuckle at the joke as we look over at the guilty Nora trying, and failing, to blame it on Ren. Next thing I know Weiss grabs my pudding and throws it at them hitting Jaune in the face. I slowly back away to the wall as it slowly turned into chaos as food was flying back and forth across the whole cafeteria. I see Jaune get thrown and face planting on a window next to me. I notice a rising platform of tables and took that as my cue to rejoin my team.