Initiation

I woke up to the sing song voice saying 'it's morning' over and over. I lift my head to see Ruby laying down on top of me but she was stirring from the sing song voice of Nora. She lifted her head to see I was looking at her. I moved my head up to kiss her on the lips.

Y/n: Morning I take it that you liked your bed last night.

Ruby: (blushing) Yes.

She started getting off me and I got up.

Ruby: Y/n last night you said something.

Y/n: Hmm oh I was dreaming about my sis she would scratch behind my ears to calm me down. We should go eat before our initiation begins.

Timeskip

I opened my locker to see not only my guns but also a box. I pick it up it had a symbol that looked like a valley.

Ruby: What's that Y/n?

Y/n: I don't know. Hey there's a note.

I pick it up and started to read it.

Note: I believe this will suit you to your liking Mr. L/n.

I open the box to reveal.

My new prosthetic arm. It was blue and f/c on opposing sides.

Ruby: Oooh. What do you think it can do?

I look back at the note and flipped it over.

Y/n: Oh here it says it has a flashlight attachment and grappling hook attachment. Make a fist and lower the wrist.

After Ruby helps me put it on I do so and it fires the hook out and wraps around Yang ,that's at her locker still oblivious to her surroundings at the moment, and pulls her towards me.

Yang: Huh what the heck?

She collides with me and we fall to the ground. Ruby unwraps the cord from Yang and helps her up off me and the hook comes back to the arm as the fist resets.

Yang: What was that?

Ruby: Oh that was Y/n's grappling hook.

She looks to me and notices the new arm.

Yang: That new arm suits you.

I shut my locker after I grab my rifle.

Y/n: Thanks.

Ren and Nora walks past us as Nora keeps talking.

Ruby: Wonder what those two are so worked up about.

Yang: Oh who knows... So you seem awfully chipper this morning.

Ruby pulls crescent rose out of her locker.

Ruby: Yep! No more small talk or getting to know you stuff. Today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking.

Yang: Well, remember Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you want to grow up, you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together.