Ryuko x Reader

3rd Person POV:

It was a normal day in Paris. Blue skies, fresh air, screaming civilians, an akumatized teenager trying to take over the city. . .you know, your average day.

Ladybug swung her spotted yoyo across the air and flew across the large town, desperately trying to reach the Guardian before the akumatized villain could find her. The villain called herself Lie Detector, and if she touched you with her laser, you'd be forced to say nothing but the truth.

Y/n's POV:

Oh schist.

Another akuma?? Seriously??? Hawk Moth just doesn't know how to take a break, does he?

I spotted the villain on top of a nearby building as I ran across the city pavement. Her glowing red cape and mask was kind of hard to miss. I quickly ducked behind a tree before she could see me, panting from the run.

There was a swishing sound, and I jumped out of my skin, thinking Lie Detector had found me. But to my pleasant surprise, it was Ryuko. Her golden brown eyes flashed as she landed beside me. "It's not safe here," she said sharply. "You need to get out of here." I opened my mouth to say something, but she looked at how close Lie Detector was and beat me to it. "Never mind. You'll be too slow."

"Thanks," I said dryly. But I was cut off when she literally just grabbed me and ran off, carrying me bridal style. "Hey!" I protested, unable to stop the blush that spread across my face. I couldn't help it. I'd been crushing on the heroine for ages.

"It's faster this way," she said tersely, glancing down at me. Her expression softened for a moment, then she snapped back to attention. "You'll be safe once we get to your house."

". . .how do you know where I live?" I mumbled.

Her body tensed. "It's my job as a protecter of Paris to ensure the civilians are safe at all times," she replied, avoiding the question. A few minutes later, we arrived at my house and she gently set me down. "There. Are you feeling okay?"

I nodded slowly, still blushing. "Yes. Thank you." She returned my nod and positioned herself to jump off again. However, she paused, turned around, and kissed me.

Wait, she wot now?

Before I could comprehend what just happened, she pulled away and gave a half-smile. "Stay safe, Y/n." Then she jumped away and I slowly sunk to the ground, internally squealing.