Luka's path

". . .I choose Luka."

Luka's aqua eyes lit up and a HUGE smile came over his face. He laughed and gave me a huge hug.

I giggled as he sprinkled kisses all over my face, then slowly waited for him to finish.

When he eventually let go of me, I turned toward a disappointed Nino and Adrien.

"Look. . .I am so sorry. But Luka. . .I've loved him for a long time now and. . ."

Adrien forced a pained smile. "I get it. You couldn't choose all three of us, anyway." He looked away from me.

Nino bit his lip and avoided my gaze. "Yeah. Whatever." He muttered.

It hurt me inside to see them so upset like that, but Luka's jubilant expression almost made up for it. Almost.

Adrien looked back at me. "Um, I hope this doesn't screw up our friendship."

I shook my head. "Of course not! You guys are my best friends!"

This time Nino looked close to comforted. "That's good to hear."

When neither of the boys were looking, Luka snuck another kiss on my cheek.

---

Over the month, my relationship with Luka became even better than before. He never hesitated to play his guitar for me, and often gave little declarations of love that made my heart skip a beat.

Eventually, Adrien got together with Marinette, and Nino realized how awesome Alya was.

It was all I could to to not squeal at how adorable those couples were.

"Oh, shut it," Nino mumbled with a blush on his face.

I giggled. "I can't help it! You and Alya are perfect together!"

Alya smirked and kissed Nino on the cheek, causing him to blush even harder. "Aww, he's blushing!"

Nino gave her a death glare, which just made her giggle.

"I really should thank you, (Y/n)." Adrien smiled.

"Why is that?" I asked as Luka put his arm around my shoulders.

Adrien smiled at Marinette, who offered her adorable dorky smile.

"Without you, I never would have realized how amazing Marinette is."

I grinned. "You're welcome."

Luka pouted. "What about me?"

I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "You know I love you, so stop it."

Luka raised an eyebrow. "I know. It's just nice to hear you say it."

I glanced over at DJWIFI and Adrienette and mouthed, can you beleive this guy?!

Unfortunately, Luka saw and put me in a headlock. "Wanna do that again?"

I squealed. "No!"

He kissed my forehead. "I win."

All I did was glare at him, which just made him chuckle.