Chapter 6 Race's New Goil

Your POV

It's been almost three weeks and Race is finally out of his coma. He is gettin to come home to the lodging house today and I'se is real excited for it. I'se has been sellin double the papes that I had before in preparations for my break. I don't know if Race still feels the same way about me as he did before. I really hope my brother stabbin' 'im didn't affect the way he feels about me. I don't know much about me and Race right now but if there's one thing I know it's that my love for Racetrack Higgins has only grown stronger. Me and Mush have grown pretty close these past few weeks as well since he's the only one I can talk to without him makin' a move on me, tellin' Jack, or makin' fun of me for likin' Race. If anything, Mush has become my new best friend. So has Specs. Kid Blink decided to go stay in the Bronx for a little bit so he can get to know his new goil. Specs and Blink were best friends and since Blink left Specs just kinda joined me and Mush and the three of us have become our own little group. Me, Mush, and Specs start gettin everything ready for Race to come  back today. Skittery, Jack, and David went to the hospital to get Race and when they came back things were weird.

Race's POV

So I woke up from my coma about two days ago but y/n was too busy sellin' to come visit me. I'se has hoid that she's been sellin' extra papes so she can survive durin' her break. Skittery, Jack, and David came to pick me up and take me back to da lodging house. I'se was kinda worried about goin back because I don''t know if y/n still has feelins for me or not. There's no doubt I still like her and I hope she still feels the same. The boys came to take me home. It was the most awkward situation I'se has ever been in. Skittery was grumpy as usual, David kept askin' what happened to me, and Jack didn't say a word. We get back to the lodging house and my bed was already made up and everything. They had it all ready for when I got back. The boys lay me down in my bed and y/n comes running into da room. I'se had neva seen her happier. She ran up to me and gave me a big kiss on da mouth. Mush and Jack and deveryone else leave the room to give us a little bit of privacy. I look at her and I say "Look y/n I don't know how you feel about me anymore. I don't know if you'se still like me or not but I still like you." she looks at me and goes "Racer of course I still like you. If anything my love for you has grown. I'se was worried you wouldn't like me anymore after my brodda tried to kill you." I looked at her for a minute, smiled, and said "Y/n Kelly? Will you'se do de hona and be my goil?" she looked at me with her beautiful eyes and said "Oh Race, of course I'll be your goil!" she hugged me and then everyone came back in. I'se was gettin so much attention I never wanted it to stop but y/n made everyone leave me alone so I can get some rest. I went to bed happier than eva knowin that Y/n Kelly was finally my goil.

A/N    Sorry this chapter was kinda short but I have everything all planned out until chapter 12 and I didn't want to go too far and end up stealing the topic from another chapter. Also sorry for any spelling errors. Please comment your thoughts, comments, or ideas below and I hope you guys like this trash! :)