Chapter 6: Saturdate?

8:00am

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

You turned off the alarm on your phone after waking you up from your deep slumber. Since today you don't have class because it's Saturday you decided to sleep more, snuggling on your pillow, covering yourself with your blanket, forgetting that you will hang out with Jin. You feel something's wrong like stopping you from going back to sleep, you tried to sleep but can't, you're fully awake now. You give up and sat up as you gathered all your thoughts.

Saturday, Saturday, today is Saturday... Words that lingering in your mind.

"So what if today's Saturday?" You mumbled then after a few seconds you gasp as you finally remember, you quickly check the time on your phone and sigh in relief because you still have time.

"Geez, better prepare myself now." You mumbled again as you stood up from your bed and did some morning stretch then headed to the bathroom after.

...

After you took a shower, you dried yourself with the towel and because you are a simple person you just decided to wear your sky blue hoodie, black jeans, and converse high.

You get outside of your room heading directly at the kitchen to cook breakfast. While you are cooking for breakfast you didn't noticed your halmoni getting out from her room, walking towards you.

"Y/n." Her sweet honey voice startled you a little.

"Halmoni? You should be resting at your room." You said looking at her worriedly, you're afraid that she might drain her energy from walking.

"I'm fine Y/n, don't worry. I need to get out from my room sometimes." She said and caress you cheeks, you smiled and gently removed her hands away from your face and hold it.

"I feel relief somehow seeing you getting better Halmoni. Oh by the way your breakfast is ready." You said and take her to the table, serving her the breakfast you made.

"Are you not going to eat breakfast dear?" She asked you as she got curious why you only served breakfast for her.

"I don't feel like eating breakfast for today halmoni." You said and her face turns to a concerned one.

"Are you sure dear?"

"Yeah..I-" your words cutted off when the doorbell rang made your eyes widened "Oh who would that be? I didn't expect a guess to come." She said and stood up to get the door "Halmoni, let me get it." You said following behind her and check the time on your phone and saw that it's already 9:00am.  "It's fine dear, who is it--oh" she said and open the door revealing your friend, the tall and handsome pink haired guy, Kim Seokjin with a bouquet of flower on his hand.

"Jin." You said as your eyes meet his.

"Hi Y/n! Oh and good morning." He greeted, your halmoni looked at you in surprised then looked back at your deadly handsome friend who's flashing you both of your halmoni with his fascinating smile.

"You know him Y/n?" Your halmoni asked you and you nodded at her.

"Yes, he's Kim, Seokjin. He's my friend. Jin, she's my grandmother." You shyly said and introduced him and her face lit up and gave Jin her bright smile which you just saw it again after a long time. Your Halmoni is so happy because finally you now have a friend.

"Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you and you can call me Jin for short!" Jin happily said and bowed as a respect for your Halmoni.

"It's nice meeting you too, Jin. Come inside." She said but you stopped her and speak.