Chapter 5:Getting Closer

Author's POV

...

Jin take you to the school's clinic, Mrs Wong isn't not there but the clinic is still open for everyone. Jin is still holding your hand, as you looked down to your intertwined hands you noticed his bleeding knuckle where he got at the fight with Jackson, as soon as the both of you get inside the clinic Jin immediately get the medicine kit, you both sat at the edge of the bed, as Jin is busy rummaging through the medicine kit you just noticed the bruises on his face, this is the second time he saved you from your bullies, you feel guilty for those cuts and bruises he got from fighting Jackson just to save you, and now here you are with him inside the clinic, you only have cuts on your lips while he have cuts both side of his lips and knuckle but still decides to treat your bleeding lips instead treating his first without hesitation. You scooted near to him and get the medicine kit from him which made him looked at you in confused.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked you but you just ignore his question and start to clean his bleeding lips, he was going to stop you but you speak.

"Jin, you saved me. Let me treat those cuts." You said and continued what you're doing.

"You don't need to do anything to repay me from saving you Y/n, saying 'thank you' is enough for me." He mumbled while softly staring at you focused on treating his cuts on his lips.

"Thank you, Jin." You thanked him and he smiled at you.

"That's my friend." He proudly said and winked at you.

"Huh, whatever Jin." You muttered and put a small plaster on his cuts. Then treat next his knuckles.

...

You and Jin attended your remaining classes for today, some of your classmates were wondering about Jin's face and automatically send death glares at you obviously  slapping the words 'It's-Your-Fault-Bitch' into your face and you feel more guilty about it but Jin noticed your uneasy face and hold your hand under your desk that's resting on your lap and gave it a gentle squeeze, assuring you that it's not your fault and also telling that you shouldn't mind them. You just gave him a small smile. You both pulled back your hands and focused on the lesson. After your class, Jin insisted to walk you home. As you and Jin walking silently on the street, dead leaves are falling on your way, you passed by an only old acacia tree near your school, a flower from an acacia tree fall its way to your hair and you didn't feel it because you're busy admiring the sunset. You heard Jin sofly chuckled, you turn around and saw him looking at you with a wide smile on his face. You raised up your eyebrow and asked him.

"Why are you smiling?"

"You look cute with that acacia flower on your hair." He pointed at the flower peacefully resting on your head and you immediately run your hand on your hair getting the flower and was about to throw it away but Jin stopped you.

"Hold up," he get the flower from your hand "this flower makes you cute and you're just going to throw it away? Aish, come here." He said raising the flower in front of you.

"Stop saying nonsense Jin, I'm not cute." You rolled your eyes at him and was about to walk away but he gently grabbed your arm and made you turn around seeing him now standing closer to you. "What now? Yo--" he cutted off your words. He put the acacia flower above your ear.

"There, oh and don't remove it until you get home. okay?" He said giving you a cheeky smile and you didn't answer because of your low self-esteem. "Yah, answer your Jinnie." He said which made you chuckled because you suddenly remember the moment he said Jinnie instead of Genie. You don't know why but you found it hilarious.

"Okay okay, I won't remove it until I get home." You said between your chuckle raising up both of your hands in defeat.

"Hey, what so funny?" He asked in confused and you just waved your hand saying it's nothing and walk away from him and he followed you didn't stop asking why.