Chapter 2. Stop it.

It was Pita's fourth day in Dortmund.
The question here is: Why was she still there?
The answer is: She had liked the place.

-If I go to Zurich chances are my parents might find me.- She thought to herself and taking a sip from her tea sitting at the same table of the same coffee shop. She's been going there since she came to Dortmund accidentally.

Pita stood up and went straight to the counter to ask the girl if she could borrow her some napkins. Who knows for what. The girl give her a few napkins, but before Pita turned around she said to her that there was this boy staring at her.

-Okay, so you're saying that there's this creepy asshole boy stalking me. What a perv.- Pita said to the girl rolling her eyes.
-Well he's been coming here ever since you first came. He comes everyday at the same time you do, haven't you noticed?.-
-Well no I haven't because I'm currently minding my own bussiness. So no, I don't have time for boys.-
-Well, he's good looking you know... He's blond, tall, green kinda gray eyes.-
-Then why don't you go out with him? Maybe he comes here for you.- Pita joked.
-Don't be silly... He spends all his time looking at you... He's pretty obvious to be honest.-
-Okay, okay... If you say so, uhm thanks for the napkins by the way.-

Pita walked to her table, took out a notebook and started drawing a chart of the pros and cons of staying in Dortmund. She felt someone's staring at her. Yeah it was that "creepy guy" who's been stalking her for days. It went on for 10 minutes when she finally had enough and went straight to his table.
-Could you please stop staring at me. Thank you.- Pita said with a smile in her face that was practically saying "I'm
Annoyed"
-I can, but the thing is that I don't want to, besides who says I'm staring at you? I'm actually looking at the strawberry blonde girl behind you.- The boy sounded so cocky for Pita's taste.
-Oh come on you creep. I know you're staring at me, you've been doing it for 4 days in a row.-
-So it took you four days to notice me.- he said letting a small laugh out of his mouth.
-Okay then... What do you want from me?.- Pita demanded.
-Your name and your phone number.- The blonde guy said, leaving Pita with her mouth open.
-Excuse me?.- She said.
-What? You wanted to know, I gave you the answer.-He said with smile on his face.
-And what made you think that I would give you my name and phone number?.- It took Pita five minutes to look straight at the boy's face to notice that he was Marco Reus. The famous german footballer. Yes the boy who missed the world cup. She's been liking him and following from up close for a little while now, she was actually eager to see him play for the German national team in Brazil. She was rooting for Germany to take the cup home after Spain had a terrible experience. Pita didn't say a word to him, she didn't want to make the guy think he was just as creepy as him. Or that she was just another fangirl.
-If I tell you my name will you tell me yours?.- He asked.
-Who says I want to know your name?.- Pita said.
-My name's Marco.- He said to her. Pita finally took a sit.
-I told you I didn't want to know.- She said.- I'm Pita.- She said giving him a small smile.
-Pita? Like the guy from that movie called The Hunger Games?.- He said.
-What? No you idiot, the character's name is spelled Peeta, mine is spelled Pita. Go read the book.- Pita rolled her eyes and he slightly laughed.
-You read the book?.- He asked her.
-Yeah, all three of them, they're pretty good... Better than the movies to be honest.-
-I might give it a read if you say so.- He said then stared straight into her hazel eyes.
-Why were you so eager to know my name? And why do you constantly stare at me?.-She asked meeting his gaze.
-I think you're interesting.- He said.
-I'm the most pathetic and uninteresting person in Europe.- She said to him.
-Yeah right, you look like the type that always has a great story to tell.- Pita had never heard such kind words. It warmed her heart because even if he was a complete stranger, he seemed to be the only person who was interested in her.