Prologue

Her suitcases making too much noise for her taste. Pita had booked a train ticket to Zurich, Switzerland using her credit card that her dad gave her when she turned 16. She was supposed to be at the train station at 5 o'clock. It was 4:50 a.m. And she was somehow still in a hotel room wondering if she was mature and strong enough to run away... But why would a 21 year old girl wanted to run away from home? Yes girls her age usually sneak out of the windows with their boyfriends, go to clubs and go home until 7 a.m. But Pita was sicked and tired of her life. Even though she was young, she was not naive. Pita was such an independent girl since she had to grow up so fast. She never really enjoyed much her childhood. Her dad, a very successful bussiness man. And her mom was aswell a bussiness woman, so they barely had time for their daughter, that was until their parents divorced when she was 10. Since then, she's been struggling to get a way out of all the suffering. Money does not mean happiness. She had everything she needed to get away with her plan.

A couple of days ago Pita had called one of her best friends, Isabella, who she often called Isa or Isi. However, Isabella moved to Zurich two years ago, breaking Pita's heart, as she was her best friend.
Pita told Isabella every single detail about her life, so when she told her friend about her escaping from Spain, Isabella didn't hesitate, she even offered Pita to stay with her in her flat.

Pita knew in her deep insides that she was being reckless and inmature that escaping the reality won't make her any good, but she needed to start again.

It didn't take her more than two minutes to realize that she needed to go or else she would never be free.

In a moment of hurry, Pita managed to catch a cab that took her to the station. For her luck, there wasn't any traffic at such time in the morning. Sun wasn't even out yet when she got to the train station. 4:58, adrenaline took over Pita's body, she was rushing and passing through everyone not even daring to look at the people she was pushing away.

4:59. She made it. She was free.