Chapter 1. A bloody mess

-I'm trying to stay as calm as possible, I mean how bad can it be? A few days in this strange and akward german town might actually help get my shit together-. Pita was on the phone with Isi. After she found out she accidentally took the wrong train. At first she lectured herself about how stupid she had been, that it was a punishment from God for being so reckless.
-By the way... We are you?.- Isi asked Pita. She struggled to remember the name of the town she was stucked at. But she finally managed to remember.
-I think is called Dortmund or something like that.- Pita said. Her eyes scanning the place as she walked from the train starion to a near coffee shop. It was a very cold morning, even though it was july. Almost august.
-Hey! My little brother is a big fan of the town's football club.- Isi sounded kind of excited at telling her friend about it.
-Oh so Dortmund is in fact a city.- Pita said.
-You know the club?- Isi asked her.
-Yeah, I've liked the sport since I was little and you know that.- And Pita was right, Isi and her have known each other since birth, they're like sisters.
-Yeah I know, but you're Real Madrid a fuck, I didn't know you got eyes for any other club that it wasn't Los Galácticos.- Pita let a small laughed out, remembering all the times she had stood at the Santiago Bernabéu with her dad. All those games. But the memories seem to fade away from Pita's mind everyday, every second and hour of the day.
-Well, let's say that I've been watching the Bundesliga for quite sometime, but I'm not that interested in Borussia Dortmund to be honest.- Pita didn't even care about it she was more of a Bayern girl.
-Hey Pita I'm sorry but I have to go, Ashton is asking me to take him to the movies, but I promise I'll call you later to see how you doing.- Isi said.
-Yeah don't worry, I 'm about to enter a coffee shop.-
And with that Pita and Isi said their goodbyes and hung up.

Pita stood in line with other tree people in front of her, shortly after that a guy stood behind her, she didn't even care to look. The odds seemed to be on Pita's side since she spoke german. She was a very intelligent girl, as an architecture student she was very interested in art. Also she was a normal looking girl. She had her flaws like any other girl, but her looks weren't bad at all. White as winter snow skin, pink lips, dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
But there was one thing she didn't like about herself. Her size. She wasn't tall at all, she was 5 foot something. Probably 5'0 or 5'1. She wasn't skinny, she was curvy fit, but she worked so hard to have that body. She used to be chuvy when she was little, and still was during her early teens. She struggled with eating disorders.

It was now her turn to order, so she asked for a cup of hot chocolate, she wasn't a big fan of coffee anyways. Pita went to a table that was located next to a window. Pita has seen the world. She's been everywhere from England to Russia. New York to Brazil. She had been in Germany a couple of times, but she'd never been in Dortmund before, so it was totally new for her.

Pita took her suitcases and sit. And from a small suitcase she took out a notebook and a small pencilcase. She contuined a drawing that she had started a few months ago. It was the face of woman. A very good looking woman.

Pita stayed at the coffee shop for at least three hours. One of them she spent it drawing, the other two trying to figure out what was she going to do, she had no friends there.

She was on her own. Alone. Like always.