He looked up to see Lucas walking toward him, followed by Kes and Jayden. Lucas had a smile on his face, and Jens clicked his phone off, slowly putting it into his pocket while holding eye contact with Lucas, his eyes wide. He wanted to ask "What the fuck are you doing?" but didn't. Lucas stepped up close to him, grinning, and Jens lifted an arm, staring at him in wonder. Lucas grabbed his arm and pulled it around himself. Jens glanced up at the guys, who were watching them, also smiling lightly.

"I told them," Lucas said, sounding giddy, and leaned up to press a quick kiss to Jens's cheek.

"Told them..." Jens smiled slowly, looking back and forth between Kes and Jayden.

"Well he didn't tell us you're hot as hell," Jayden said.

"Jayden, what the fuck?" Lucas said dryly, lifting his head off of Jens as Kes punched Jayden lightly.

"Am I wrong?"

"No." Lucas buried his face in Jens's shoulder, turning slightly. Jens snorted and winked comically at Jayden, who laughed.

"Jens, do you know when you're going back to Antwerp?" Kes asked, looking at him curiously. Jens sighed, pulling Lucas closer.

"Tomorrow evening."

"What?"

Both Jayden and Kes began exclaiming expletives.

"What the fuck."

"I just met you, and now you're leaving?"

"It's Thursday, you can't stay for the weekend?"

Jens sighed.

"I would, but my mom needs me back to watch my sister."

Jayden and Kes groaned loudly and dramatically, and Lucas and Jens both laughed at them. Lucas wrapped his arms around Jens's waist, under his jacket. They'd talked about it earlier, how his mom had messaged him out of the blue saying she needed him back in Antwerp. Jens had cried, frustrated beyond words, and Lucas had held him, telling him that he needed to go back eventually. "I don't think your mom or Lotte would be too happy if I stole you forever." Jens had laughed quietly and said, "I don't think they'd mind too much, actually." They'd agreed that he would go on Friday, a day before she needed him home, and in the evening, so they could spend every last second together.

"Luc, have you told Isa?" Kes asked after a second. They didn't have to ask to know what he was talking about.

"No, not yet."

"Okay." He looked around. "She's around here somewhere."

"Oh, is she?" Lucas didn't let go of Jens.

"Yeah, we ran into her on our way here."

"I see her." Jayden jerked his chin up, keeping his hands stuffed in his pockets. "She's at the bar with Zoë and the girls." They turned to look, including Jens, even though he didn't even know who he was looking for.

"I..." Lucas turned to look at Jens.

"You don't have to," Jens said quietly, reading his face.

"I kind of want to."

They looked at each other as they spoke softly, not noticing both Jayden and Kes watching them with slight smiles on their faces.

"Then you can."

Lucas gazed at him, biting his lip.

"Will you wait for me?"