"Where are you from?" He lifted the bottle in his hands to his mouth, taking a slow sip. Jens sighed and glanced around, not seeing Lucas anywhere. He looked back at his phone, not seeing any new messages, and considered pretending to have to take a phone call, uncomfortable under the boy's eyes, but didn't want to leave the spot.

"Belgium." He put his phone in the pocket of the jacket he had on.

"Mm." He lowered the bottle. "I was gonna guess Belgium."

Jens didn't answer and looked away.

"What are you doing in Utrecht?" the boy persisted.

"Visiting someone."

"He at this party too?"

"Yeah." Just leave, oh my God.

"But not here with you," the boy said, making a face that read "Yikes." Jens got angry, cutting his eyes up at the boy, who was slightly taller than him.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just saying, pretty face like yours, he must not care very much."

"Well, stop saying."

He made the face again, amused, and said: "Okay, then." Jens looked away, rolling his eyes, but he still didn't leave.

"This party's pretty lame compared to others in the city. You should go to some other ones sometime..." He kept talking, but Jens didn't hear him. He'd glanced around the room again, and looking to his right saw that Lucas had re-entered the room with two guys. Jens recognized them from Lucas's Instagram and smiled softly when he saw Lucas laughing. They were too far away for Jens to hear what they were saying over the loud music and people talking and singing, but it looked like Kes had said something that made Lucas and Jayden laugh, Jayden shaking his head so his earring swung. Lucas looked past Jayden, making eye contact with Jens, and his smile grew. Jens's smile softened.

"Oh, okay."

Jens turned his head to look at the boy, who apparently hadn't stopped talking.

"Huh?"

"You've got a guy." He gestured in Lucas's direction.

"Yeah?" Jens shook his head at him. "I said I was here with someone."

"Yeah, I thought you were just saying that to get rid of me."

Jens stared at him, confused.

"If you thought that, maybe you should have just left."

"All right." He huffed and pivoted on his heel, walking away, and Jens relaxed against the wall again.

Turning his head to look at Lucas again, he saw that Lucas was talking to the guys, and smiled again before pulling his phone back out.

Moyo: JensJensJensJens
How's your boy
Aaron: Give him a kiss for me
Moyo: That's weird
Aaron: I don't care
Robbe: Jens, everything's good?

Jens smiled and shook his head at them before responding.

It's all good
He's talking to his friends right now

He waited as they all began to type, Milan included, and startled when he heard Lucas's voice.

"Jens!"