8-(I'll Be A Good Student! 💝)

(Abhishek Sharma)

(Abhishek Sharma)

Third person's pov

"You shouldn't stare!" Sharvani said smiling at Abhishek as both of them were sitting beside the sea while enjoying the beautiful view and weather!

"Well then you shouldn't look so beautiful" Abhishek said still looking at her and she blushed as she turned to look at him, "Why did you wanted to come here suddenly today?" Sharvani asked him and Abhishek smiled while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well maybe because it's the day we met two years ago! And this is the place where I proposed you exactly after a two months!" Abhishek said looking in her eyes making her smile widely.

"Well aren't you being extra romantic today?" Sharvani asked him giggling and Abhishek kissed her forehead saying, "I have the right to! And you can't stop me"

They both chuckled and looked to the front enjoying the beautiful surroundings and the sea breeze which became more special just because they were together beside each other promising to be forever together!

"You know this is my second favourite place?" Abhishek asked her and she looked at him while smiling as she says, "Second? I thought you loved this place! Okay then what's first?"

"I will show that to you" He told her winking and she looked at him curiously as he got up from the sand and forwarded his hand towards her. Sharvani took his hand and got up too, they came back upto their car as Abhishek came and opened the passengers seat door for her and himself settled on the driver's seat!

"Aren't you telling me?" Sharvani asked him and he shooked his head in denial while giving her a cheeky smile as he said, "Nopee! Surprises are not meant to be told so I'm sorry"

"Really I didn't knew!" she said giving out a sarcastic look and Abhishek chuckled, "That's why I told you babyy" he said and she hitted his arm slightly.

Abhishek suddenly stopped the car and was going out when Sharvani gave him a weird look and held his hand asking, "What? Is CCD your favourite place?" she asked him and Abhishek gave her a look.

"No my dumb girlfriend! But don't you love coffee?" Abhay said making her frown and she just nodded her head, "Yeah I love it even more than you! And I'm not dumb okay" she said and Abhishek chuckled while pulling her cheeks.

Abhishek went to the CCD and immediately bought two cappuccinos with some pretzels and came back to the car! He handed the bag to Sharvani and she smiled widely while looking at her favourite coffee and snacks while Abhishek started the car.

"Abhishek!" Sharvani spoke up after ten minutes of riding again and Abhishek smiled, "Sharvani!" he replied and she huffed while again looking out, "Don't worry we're almost there!" Abhishek told her and she nodded her head.