4- (My Heart Belongs To You 💗)

(Abhishek Sharma)

(Abhishek Sharma)

Third person's pov :

Ritika was walking in the college corridors thinking about what could she do to make tomorrow's day special as it was friendship day and she wanted to celebrate it with her one and only bestest friend Abhishek!

She was smiling to herself recalling every years friendship day as they always did something different every year to make it more and more special as with that their friendship kept on getting stronger and they promised to never leave each other whatever the situation is.

Like any other girl Ritika's love story seemed to be 'my brother's best friend' sort of as she had a huge crush on Abhishek ever since she met him through her own brother Shubman as they've been best of friends! She never told Abhishek about her feelings because she wasn't sure if he harboured the same feelings for her and so she didn't wanted to ruin their friendship which had been built over these years! She was just happy to be beside him all the time and they also went to same college.

Ritika was busy in her thoughts but they suddenly came to a halt as soon as she reached the cafeteria to see Abhishek sitting on their usual table, but he wasn't alone. He was with Diana the irritating queen bee who was as usual flirting with him.

Ritika had always hated her as she tried to flirt with Abhishek and get irritatingly cozy to him whenever she got the chance and the thing was that Ritika couldn't even show her jealousy in front of Abhishek unless she wanted him to see her real feelings! And that annoyed her till no extent.

Ritika stood there just staring at them and if looks could kill, Diana would've been dead by now! Ritika was lost when Shubman came from behind and patted her shoulder bringing her out of the thoughts of killing Diana.

"Why are you standing here? Aren't you hungry?" Shubman asked her and she just made a face, so Shubman looked back at their table and saw Abhishek and Diana talking and laughing, he immediately understood the matter and looked back at Ritika who stood there with the most angry look on her face.

Shubman knew about her feelings for Abhishek though she never told him herself but he was his brother and he could see through her that how much she liked him.

Shubman patted her head while chuckling as he said, "Don't be jealous! They're just talking"

Ritika gave him a wide eyed look and then looked here and there trying not show out her feelings more as she replied, "Who said I was jealous? I just don't like that girl from the start, and I can't tolerate her on our table"