7-(My Possessive Girl❤️❤️)

(Hardik Pandya)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Hardik Pandya)

Third person's pov:

Akansha was sitting infront of the television looking at the news channel where the reporters were talking about none other than Hardik Pandya.

"Cricketer Hardik Pandya and famous model Natasha Stankovic are indeed couple goals... The most stylish couple in the town and the most romantic one.." the news anchor was speaking when Akansha switched off the television "Stupid reporter" Akansha murmured in anger.

"Woah someone is quite angry I guess" Mahi bhai said as he came inside the living room where Akansha was sitting "That idiot reporter is saying whatever is coming in her mouth... And where is that idiot.... Mr Pandya I'm not going to leave him today... Dekha bhai I told him to not to go on dinner with Natasha... But he never listens to me" Akansha said.

"Akku you also know that it's Harry's decision to stay silent on your's and his relationship... And you know it very well also that Harry and Natasha are just friends" Mahi bhai said whereas Akansha made an annoyed face.

"Bhai I'm totally fine with his decision but you only tell me that how can I bear up someone's name used beside my Harry" Akansha said sounding like a possessive girlfriend.

"Akku go in your room take a chill pill... Ziva go with bua" Mahi bhai said while Akansha nodded getting up and taking ziva with her to the room.

Ziva was sitting on the bed playing with her toys whereas Akansha was just looking at her while her mind was busy thinking about Hardik only.

"Bua... Bua" ziva said while shaking Akansha's hand breaking her chain of thoughts "Phone" ziva pointed as Akansha looks at her phone to find it ringing.

She picked her phone up and looked at the caller I'd "I'm not going to pick up the call" Akansha murmured while she cutted the call and kept her phone away.

She kept on playing with ziva while her eyes were on the phone only as it was ringing for the 8th time "Let's watch some highlights of the match ziva" Akansha said while she switched on the television and changed to sport's channel.

As the channel appeared the camera  was on mahi bhai only as he was on the strike "Papaaa" ziva shouted happily as she looked towards the TV.

Mahi bhai hitted that ball for a four and on the next ball he rotated the strike and the person who came on strike was none other than Hardik.

One Shots! 💕 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें