5-(I Love You Ms.Psychiatrist❤️)

(Shreyas Iyer)

(Shreyas Iyer)

Third person's pov :

"Avani it's just a normal house party.... It'll be really great if you will join us" Hardik said to Avani on the call "But Harry what will I do between your friends" Avani asked.

"Well you can find a good boyfriend for yourself... I assure you the boys are really good and I promise they will not scare you" Hardik said jokingly whereas Avani laughed.

"Okk soo that's all with the jokes now come straight to the point Mr Pandya... Why are you insisting me soo much to come to the party" Avani asked whereas Hardik sighed.

"I want your help Avani" Hardik said "And what's that help" Avani asked "will tell you everything once you come to the party... Infact I'll introduce you with him only... See you tonight at the party" Hardik said and cutted the call.

"Hello Harry... Listen to me... Harry" Avani was saying on the call but the line went dead... She kept her phone aside while she shook her head.

"This guy never talks straight forwardly... Btw who is the one he is introducing me tonight" Avani thought to herself but soon she brushed of her thoughts.

In evening around 7:30pm Avani was getting ready to leave for Hardik's house and she was still quite busy thinking about whom Hardik is introducing to her.

"Beta if hardik introduces you with any handsome cricketer then don't stand there like statue just like you are standing right now" Avani's father joked while she gave him a cheeky smile.

"Hahaha very funny dad... Btw what do you think whom will Harry be introducing me tonight" Avani asked while she was standing infront of the mirror doing her make up.

"Well my girl what's your Profession?" Avani's father asked whereas she looked towards him with a question "Psychiatrist... But why are you asking me this question?" Avani questioned.

"As hardik said that he need your help and he is going to introduce someone to you may be its your profession for which he needs your help" Avani's father said whereas she nodded.

"Maybe.... Well I should leave otherwise that idiot will again start to call me... See you later dad" Avani said while hugging her dad and then she drove away to Hardik's house.

"Finally you are here Avani... I was waiting for you since soo long" Hardik said as Avani came out of the car "Harry you are waiting for me in the parking lot.... I'm really surprised" Avani asked while rasing her eyebrows.

"Acha you go to the garden area everyone is there only... I'll be there in a minute" Hardik said whereas I nodded.

I went to the garden area and saw majority of the cricketers present there... I went and greeted Krunal bhai and Pankhuri bhabhi.