2- (Impressive Boyfriend💝)

(Trent Boult)

(Trent Boult)

Third person's Pov

"Okay guyss I hope everyone's ready! Sourav sir wants to talk to everyone before the match starts" Shrishti said to all the team members of Delhi capitals who have a semi final to play today with the Sunrisers.

Everyone turned to her as she entered the dressing room once again without getting noticed by anyone and they all gave her a look, "I think she loves to stare at us while we're shirtless" Rishabh said chuckling and Shrishti just gave him a look while Trent hitted his head, "Just shut up and listen to her" he said and Shrishti chuckled at his reaction.

"Okay guys! So before you all go to Sourav sir I want to say something. Can I?" She asked while smiling at them as they all nodded their heads, "Is is funny or serious?" Prithvi asked she smiled as she said, "Very serious!"

"I just want to tell you all that this year has been more than great for me and the two best things that happened to me was, first being selected as DC's team manager! It is something that gives a meaning to my life" Shrishti said with a big smile on her face while everyone looked at her happily.

"And what's second?" Shreyas asked and she chuckled as she said, "That's private!"

"And today when you all are finally here in this semi final, I'm very happy for you all and I just want to say that you can't come back without winning this match. Cuz that's make this year the best for me! So pretty please guys" Shrishti said and everyone were going aww at her.

"We'll give our best girl! Captain promise" Shreyas said to her and she smiled while giving him a salute, "I promise too! I'll bash the bowlers today" Rishabh said and she nodded as they all started walking out of the dressing room. Everyone went out when Trent came upto Shrishti who was already looking at him while smiling.

"That second and private best thing that happened to you was me right!" He asked smirking while pushing a strand behind her ear and she blushed while looking down, "Really I didn't said so!" Shrishti said and he he smiled as came closer, "You didn't said but I saw it, in your eyes" Trent whispered in her ear sending a shiver down her spine.

"Okayy byee, you should be with the team" Shrishti said pushing him out of the dressing room trying to control her blush smd he chuckled as he again turned back over his shoulder and said, "You look cute when you blush and yess I'll win this game for you" Trent said and winked at her as he finally walked upto the team where Sourav sir was explaining something to everyone.

Shrishti just smiled glad to have found this man who made her happy in each and every way, and always became the reason behind her smile. She had never felt so deep for someone like this and she knew that he was perfect for her!