IX|Family Dinner|

Lisa's POV*

The next day I called Chaeyoung and hyung down to the mall for something really important and serious.

"Yah monkey are you 100% sure about this?" Chae asked nervously as the three of us stared at the store we stood in front of.

I breathed out, "yes I'm 100% sure."

"You know she will kill you if she hates it right?" Jungkook said.

"Yah your not helping. Besides it's not gonna be anything absurd. It's for her anyways. For us." I frowned slapping his arm. "Aish you."

"Ok ok alright..." He paused. "So, your call Manoban." I heaved and entered the shop confidently.

Dinner Night*

The night has come. I'm dressed up and on my way to pick up Jennie.

Well this will be the first time Jennie visits my house. It's the biggest in the street and I wonder how she'll react.

But other than that, she looks stunning tonight and I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

We pulled up on the front gate. I exited the car to help Jennie out. Instantly staring at my house then sighing.

"Gwaenchanha?" I asked and she nods while giving me a smile.

"That's my girl." I kissed her forehead and pulled her impatiently towards the house.

We entered with small giggles and stopped when a cough interrupted us.

"Oh Dad." I smiled.

I guided Jennie to my front and hugged her from behind.

"Mom, dad. This Jennie. My one and only beautiful girlfriend." Jennie bowed.

"Good evening." She smiled nervously.

"Good evening to you too. Lisa has told us a bit about you. Nice to meet you." Mom went and hug her.

I see Jennie a bit stunned and I helped her wrap her arms around my mom with a giggle. There I stood by my dad as I watched them have a little talk after they pulled the hug they shared.

"She's really pretty."

"Yea. She is dad." I stared at Jennie.

"Lucky don't you think?"

"Hehe maybe." I chuckled softly.

"I'm happy for you. Seems like you found the right one on your first try. Better take good care of her then no?"

"Ofc dad. Always."

They then approached us and Jennie hugged my dad shyly.

"I can see why Lisa fell for you." Jennie blushed and bowed.

"Come on let's eat."

We entered the kitchen and saw Jungkook Hyung who gave me and Jennie a quick hug.

Dinner was perfect. I wanted a night with Jennie and told them we'll be heading off together. We got in the car and I drove off as soon as our seat belts were on. I took a left turn instead of a right which confused Jennie.

"Hey where are we going?" She asked worriedly.

I just winked, "sleep baby. Don't worry. You'll be safe with me." I concluded as I kissed the back of her hand.

2 hours. Yes 2 hours until I stopped. So I guess you already know where we are.

I carried my sleeping mandu and placed a flashlight in my mouth to light up the way. Yes I want to be alone with her but I have no wrong intentions. I respect her and I won't do it until she gives me the cue so yea. It's just we haven't been here in a few months and I didn't have another house too, so here we are.

Safely in the cabin. I removed my jacket and sat beside Jennie. There was no bed frame. Just a thick mattress on the floor. I knew she was wearing a inner shirt with this outfit, so I remove her dress and helped her in some shorts. Shushing her in the process so I wouldn't wake her. After I was also left in my shorts and plain shirt, I snuggled close to my sleeping beauty. All was easily done because she was a heavy sleeper.

"Goodnight my princess. I love you." A kiss to the forehead before drifting to sleep.

Jennie's POV*

I woke up groaning when the sun hit my eyes directly. I wobbled a bit to find hands around me. I quickly opened my eyes and turn to spot Lisa. I smiled slightly until placing a peck to her lips.

I freed from her grip and stand up to see my surroundings. Hehe we haven't been here in so long.

I was startled at the time cuz it was already past noon. So I decided to have a quick shower.

I went for the cabinet and took out a pair of new cloths as well as a towel.

I headed out and sat at the end of the bridge. There I removed my shirt and shorts before diving into the cold water for a quick bath.

I came to the surface shivering for a moment before going for a swim to clean up. After a few rounds a tall figure stood firmly by my clothes.

"Can I join?" She stood crosses arms while smiling.

"Hehe don't be silly. Come on in."

Lisa's POV*

Well this is it. She'll either like it or hate it but meh. I slipped out of my sleeping shorts and Jennie started Swimming again. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and took it off. Glancing ahead then entering the glistening water. I heard a giggle before submerging under the water, Swimming as close to her as far as the breath I took could take me.

I wiped the water from my eyes and see Jennie another 3 strokes away from me. I effortlessly reached her and grabbed her into my embraced. I, on her back, started the massage her head. A sigh of relief was let out by her. And I smiled to see her relaxing. I went closer to ear and whispered.

"Hey I wanna show you something real quick."

She faces me slowly with a pretty smile. Her arms over my shoulders and mine keeping her up by the waist.

"Hmm. What could it be baby?" She played with my damp hair.

I averted my eyes to her lips and got lost for a moment. I looked back up to her when a minute past and smiled.

"Come on tell me boo." She pushes me to open up making me giggle.

"Yah ok." I smiled and 'flexed' my right arm revealing it to her.

A loud gasp before teary eyes was what I witness.
________________________________
Next chapter is ahem ahem just a heads up. 😉

Muacks😙