XXI|Pool Party|[M]

No One's POV*

After an hour's drive from Lisa's place, Jennie and Lisa found themselves at the doorstep of Bobby's mansion.

"Oppa!" Jennie greeted her oppas as they entered Bobby's house.

They all look to her left where Lisa smiled.

"Hey, guys." She hugged them.

Hoseok and Bobby Oppa eyes Jennie and she just smiled when they gave her a playful wink.

After greeting her friends, Lisa slowly takes Jennie's hand in her and pulls her to the back where the pool was.

Jimin and Taehyung followed them inside and sat a distance away with their other friends.

Meanwhile, Lisa sat on one of the lounges provided by the pool and pulled Jennie to be on top of her.

"What?" Jennie asked, surprised by Lisa's sudden actions.

"I'm sorry for my behavior. Uh, you still love me don't you?" Lisa asked while looking down regularly.

Jennie was taken aback by Lisa's question. She quickly made Lisa look at her.

"Hey what are you saying?! I-I still love you, Lisa. Don't say that please." She frowned.

Lisa smiled softly to Jennie and Jennie pulled Lisa closer to her chest after a sigh.

As much as she said sorry, Jennie wasn't really satisfied. Lisa didn't really mention to her the main reason for her behavior. But Jennie let it pass. At least they started somewhere. And Jennie knew Lisa would tell her eventually.

They suddenly pulled away, shocked by the loud music that began to play around the house. They looked at each other and giggled.

Lisa stares deeply at Jennie and had a mischievous idea. The moment Jennie locked eyes with her again, Lisa smirked.

Jennie's frowned smiling and before she asked, Lisa lifted them up and jumped into the pool where other people were in too.

Jennie approached the surface with a gasp.

"Yah!" Jennie slapped Lisa's chest but Lisa just chuckled.

They swam with eyes locked the entire time. Lisa holds Jennie close, letting her mind dream away as all she thought of was the girl that was before her.

Lisa wrapped Jennie up in a towel and sat by her. Together, Jennie and Lisa sat by the lounge drinking together. Then a few familiar girls that Lisa recognized approached them.

"Oh, Seulgiyah!" She said.

Jennie turns to the approaching women.

One smiling innocently and the other with her hands around the latter.

"Hey, Lisa how are you?" The other asked.

Lisa helped Jennie stand and she bowed at the two girls.

"This is my girlfriend Jennie. Babe this is Irene and Seulgi unnie." She smiled.

Jennie bowed, " Uh hi. Nice to meet you both." Jennie gummy smiled.

"You too. The boys have talked about you a lot." Irene said.

"Oh. You must be the girls they were talking about too. Oh wow, it's really nice to meet you then." Jennie giggled.

The two couples played and chatted together for a while before having some time with the boys again.

"Ooh well, I'm dizzy," Taehyung said.