"i have a girlfriend." minnie said without hesitation. wait what? minnie has a girlfriend? my face dropped when i heard she had a girlfriend.

"wait ,you do?" jinsoul asked as her face expression changed.

"yea."

"who?"

minnie then lifted our hands that were holding each other and said, "yuqi." i blushed when i heard that.

"wait, yuqi is your girlfriend?" jinsoul asked.

"yea, got a problem? lol." minnie defended.

"no problem, but i'm way better anyways."

"your mouth,you say what you say. to me, yuqi is the best girl ever." minnie said and then pulled me to our seat and left jinsoul standing there.

[ minnie pov ]

i literally just said yuqi was my girlfriend. like, she isn't. i mean i don't even know if she wants to! like, oh my gosh, shit. what's gonna be her reaction. shit.

"what the hell was that all about?" yuqi asked.

"er.. sorry.." i replied as i looked down.

"it's fine, but why did you say that i'm your girlfriend?"

"uhm.. because, i wanted to?" i said with a questioning tone at the end.

"do you like me?" yuqi asked suddenly

"i-i would not like to answer that.." i stuttered

gosh why did i stutter.

"why not?"

"you'll know soon.. just, uh. focus." i said as i took out my notes.

"okay then.."yuqi said as her face dropped.

why did her face drop? why is she sad? does she like me? uh probably not. like who would like me. i mean, i only want yuqi but, she doesn't like me does she? argh just focus on the lesson please. minnie! focus!

"miss minnie." our maths teacher, mrs
shin called out to me and snapped me out from my deep thoughts. i jumped slightly as i got scared by the sudden calls from mrs shin.

"yes? mrs shin?" i said calming down. i could see that yuqi also slightly jumped when i jumped, i guess she also got a scared when i jumped lol, that's cute, she's so cute.

"do you wanna come up and answer this maths problem?"

"no?" i said with the defensive questioning tone at the end like i'm making it obvious that i don't wanna go up to answer the question.

"then pay attention please, don't daydream about whatever or whoever you're dreaming about." mrs shin said.

i just ignored her and looked down at my table. suddenly, lisa turned around and looked at me. from my side view i saw yuqi sigh and rolled her eyes.

"yes lisa, you need anything? answers? pencil? pen? correction tape?" i asked her.

"no, nothing, i just wanna know what you're dreaming about." lisa asked with a grin on her face.

"you really wanna know huh."

"yea of course, tell me, i'm your best friend"

"yea okay so i was dreaming about my plan on how to kill you." i said and then glare at her.

"tch, you're no fun, hurry tell me what you were dreaming of!!" lisa whined.

"shut upp, mrs shin would give you detention if you continue talking, goodness why is jennie not in this class, then you won't disturb me.." i said while mumbling the part starting from "goodness" .

"what did you say?" lisa questioned.

"i said, if you continue talking, mrs shin would give you detention."

"i meant the last part."

"what last part."

"never mind, hurry tell me what you were dreaming of." lisa said while shaking my wrist.

"yah yah okay, i'll text you after school, now face in front and please! stop talking to me." i said and made the 'shoo' hand gesture telling lisa to face in front.

lisa then faced in front and i continued writing some random things about yuqi on my notebook.

"what are you writing?" yuqi asked me.

"nothing." i immediately said and closed my notebook.

"yea sure.." yuqi said and snatched my notebook and flipped to the page i wrote about her immediately. i was shocked at how she can turn to that page without even flipping back or forward.

she read and she kinda looked shocked i think, "so you were writing about me."

"uhm yea."

"why?" yuqi questioned.

"because i'm bored" i said so as to cover up the real reason why i actually was writing about her and took the notebook back.

{ dismissal time }

"remember, text me about what you were dreaming of." lisa popped up from behind me and said.

"okay okay, bye lisa" i said as i hugged her and she hugged back.

"let's go lisa" jennie said as she tapped lisa shoulder and smiled at me. i smiled back and waved to lisa as she walked away with jennie.

i waved goodbye to yuqi and plug in my earpiece and walked home. when i reached home, there wasn't anyone at home, as expected, parents are at work and are only coming back during dinner time. i walked up to my room and put down my bag and went to take a bath.

after that, i then later on my bed and started playing my phone. i then got a text notification, i was obviously hoping it was from yuqi but nope, it was from lisa.

lisa🤎

--- hii, so tell me.

are you seriously not over it yet-

lisa🤎:
nah man, tell meee.

me:
okay, soo, i was dreaming about mah girlfriend.

lisa🤎:
what.

me:
what.

lisa🤎:
you have a girlfriend?

me:
soon to be, she's gonna be mine soon. just wait. she'll be mine.

lisa🤎:
yea okay, don't sound so creepy but who's that girl?

me:
s o n g y u q i

lisa🤎:
whAT really?

me:
yea why?

lisa🤎:
ntg, all the best then! byes luv you 💗

me:
thanks 🥺 byee luv you too 💗

A/N: okay so this chapter is more about minqi hehe. and oh my goodness, school started ugh. i hope you like this chapter, thanks for supporting y'all 🥺🥺❤️