༄ summer "

So the girls is all packed up for the summer vacation. Who is not ready for summer to come ? They really wanted to see each other because they just the same crackhead while Nako is just Nako.

-𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧-

"Nako-chan ! Where are my sunglasses ?" said Sakura to the younger girl in front of her, nako.

Nako looked at the older, and said "It's in the vanity, Saku-chan. You put it there, remember ?" then Nako takes all the shirts and puts in her luggage.

Her luggage is cute cause it was sky blue color, and it has spaceship on it

"Thanks Nako ! I will treat you later" said Sakura and quickly went to her bedroom.

Well you may ask , did Sakura, Nako and Hitomi lived together ? Yes, they lived together as a trio Japan. They know each other very well back then, so, they decided to live in Korea to find some jobs to earn money, of course. And luckily they found one perfect job for them ! Sakura was an e-sport player, Hitomi was a backup dancer and Nako was an actress for a commercial. Well, they kinda popular I guess

Hitomi was at the bakery while Sakura and Nako is pack up. Hitomi went to the bakery for bread her special bae.

She bought her favorite melon bread and then went home. Hitomi really need to snack something at the car, so, she picked bread instead of chocolate and lollipop like Nako and Sakura do.

When Hitomi arrived, she saw a familiar black car. Yes, it was Chaeyeon's car in front of their house.

Hitomi smile when she sees Chaeyeon's car. Hitomi is really miss Chaeyeon because it been a week since Hitomi last seen Chaeyeon.

Who doesn't like Chaeyeon ? Everyone does like her right ? She was funny, beautiful, and a social butterfly. Sakura is so lucky because she got confessed by Chaeyeon.

But it's okay, cause Hitomi had Chaewon. Her crush, maybe ..... just maybe her crush.

Hitomi hurriedly went inside the house. She saw Chaeyeon was drinking a tea- no a cola. She drink a cola while sit at the sofa.

Hitomi went to Chaeyeon and hug her tight. Chaeyeon chuckled.

"Aww. Hitomi, are you miss me?" said Chaeyeon to Hitomi who is broke their hugs.

"Yeah, I miss you so much, unnie !" Chaeyeon chuckled again. Hitomi just smile at Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon look at the plastic bag that Hitomi carry. "What is that, Hiichan?" said Chaeyeon.

Hitomi look at the plastic, and gave it to Chaeyeon. "It is a bread" Hitomi smile.

"You really love bread, aren't you?" Chaeyeon patted the younger head while the younger just chuckled because of it.

"Unnie, I need to pack something, I will be right back, okay?" said Hitomi. Chaeyeon nod and Hitomi with her bread, goes upstairs to pack everything up.

-𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧-

i know its kinda short- but this is the best that i can get ︶︿︶

bye bye ♡