5. One step closer

Inline comments are love❤

Manik POV

"Rose, what are you doing?" I gulped.

"Let's make babies."

"What?"

"Ya. Let's make babies. You are young. I am young. So.." She said, caressing my cheeks.

I am sweating.

It's getting hot.

"Rose-" She placed her finger on my lips and came closer.

Breathe Manik breathe.

I could feel my body temperature rising due to, shock.

"No one is around. It's just you and me?" She whispered in my ears. Her hands started pulling my T-shirt upwards. I pushed her away and got down from the bed.

"What's wrong with you?" I said, wiping my forehead sweat. "I was just fooling around. We decided to take it slow, step by step, remember? I- " I abruptly stopped hearing her laughing.

Why is she laughing?

"Why are you laughing?"

Instead of answering she started rolling all over the bed, laughing harder.

I just stood there with my hands on my hips, "What's so funny?" I asked in an irritating tone.

"Haha.. Look at your face. Oh my god. Your face." She started laughing again.

What?

Wait a second.

Was she fooling around with me?

I looked at her laughing her ass off.

She just fooled me.

Instead of me fooling her, it was the other way around.

"Ya. Very funny. Stop laughing." I said, grumpily.

"I should have recorded it. Your face." She started laughing again.

"Okay, it's enough. Now stop laughing." She didn't listen.

"I said stop laughing."

"Fuck off" Saying this I threw a pillow at her which landed on her face. I laid down, facing my back towards her. I pulled the duvet to my chest and closed my eyes.

After some time I heard her laughing Subsiding.

"Manik" She called, shaking my arms but I didn't react.

"Manik. Look at me. Sorry." She said, pulling me, making me lie on my back. I looked at her.

"Sorry," She said, "I was just having fun. Sorry." She made a puppy face. I chuckled.

Caressing her cheeks, I replied, "It's okay. Relax. I am not angry."

"Sure??"

"Yup. Let's sleep. You need rest plus it's late."

She lay down on the left side facing me. I too lay facing her. Leaving a good amount of space between us.

"Good night," I said

"Good night." She replied with a smile. I closed my eyes.

After some time I felt something on my hand. I opened my eyes and saw Nandini slipping her hand in mine. Her eyes were intact with mine. She intertwined our fingers and held them closer to her face. She rubbed her face on my knuckles, before resting her face on it. She smiled which automatically brought a smile to my face. I tightened my hold on her hand before we closed our eyes.