8. Home alone and Kisses

Inline comments are love

Manik POV

"Where are we going?" She asked as we were walking in the opposite direction to her house.

'We are going to my place. It's closer. The weather is bad. We won't be able to make it to your place." I screamed through the rain.

"Run" We ran till we reached my place. I opened the door pulling her in.

"Welcome to my place," I said with a wide smile on his face. She smiled back, shivering.

"Look at you. Come have a hot shower and get changed. Use the room towards the right. By the time I'll get you some change and keep it on the bed," She nodded and headed towards the room. I took one of my trousers and shirts, kept it in her room, and headed back to my room for a hot shower.

I headed towards the kitchen to make something for us. I decided to make some pasta.

"Why are you so huge?" She cribbed while walking towards the kitchen. I laughed looking at her. She was floating in my clothes.

"Stop laughing." I chucked, keeping the flame on medium for the pasta to cook.

"Come here," I held her hand and pulled her gently towards me.

"You look cute though in my clothes," I said while folding her shirt up to her arms.

"Cute? I look like a hanger." She complained.

"Nope, you don't." I wrapped my hands around her hand, pulling he close.

"You do look funny in my boxers tough. I thought I had kept trousers for you."

"Like I said before you are too huge." She smacked my shoulder.

"You know I wouldn't mind if you were just in my shirt, you know." I teased pulling her closer.

"You wish."

" I do."

"Shut up. The pasta is ready. I'll get the table set."

****************

"Come let me drop you home," I said after our dinner. Though I wanted her to stay but I know she couldn't.

"Why? Don't you want me to stay?" She asked.

"I do, but I know you can't."

"What if I say I can?" my eyes widened while she gave a cheeky smile.

"How? Won't the guards be there for checking tonight?" I asked pulling her closer

"Nope they won't be there." she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Because, whenever my dad comes they know I won't step out of the house for two to three days. So they don't come and check."

"Wohoooo I am so happy." I hugged her tight and twirled her around. Her giggles were music to my ears. I kissed her near her lips in excitement. Oh shit. I put her down.

"I am sorry. In my excitement, I didn't realize." I said looking down.

She cupped my face and kissed me near my lips. I closed my eyes feeling her soft lips on my skin. I looked into her eyes but she just hugged me in response. I held her tightly pulling her more into me. I kissed her temple and broke the hug.

"Want to watch something?"

"Sure"

"Let's go to my room then" I pulled her along with me.