Chapter 8: Iron man 2

ALL LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Chapter 8: Iron man 2 begins

Iron man flew out the plane with fireworks in the air, he landed on a stage all very ostentatious. Dancing girls. Fireworks. STARK EXPO FLUSHING NEW YORK,

"Tony! Tony! Tony! Tony!" The crowed shouted.

"It's good to be back, you missed me?" Tony smirked.

"Blow something up!" A man from the crowd yelled.

"I missed you too. Blow something up? I already did that, I'm not saying that the world is enjoying its longest period of uninterrupted peace in years because of me. I'm not saying that from the ashes of captivity, naver has a greater Phoenix metaphor been personified in human history. I'm not saying that Uncle Sam can kick back on the lawn chair, sipping on a iced tea because I haven't come across anymore who's man enough to go toe to toe with me on my best day"

"I love you Tony!" A woman from the crowd yelled.

"Please, it's not about me"

Tony continued his STARK EXPO, after his talk he put on a video about his father and Stark Industries. Tony went to the side of the stage when he can't be seen be the crowd. Tony pulls out something and it reads 'Blood toxicity test. Gains reading of 19%. Not good'

After the EXPO Happy hogan walks with Tony to leave. "Make sure you join me..." Happy said.

"All right, it's a zoo out there watch out!" Said Tony.

"Open up, let's go"

Both Happy and Tony walk through the crowd. "Hey, nice to see you! All right, thank you. I remember you" Tony said to people who he walked by.

"Tony, Tony" People shouted.

"Hey, hey"

"Call me!" A woman said.

"Hey, Hey, Hey come on, come on" Happy said as pushed the woman and other people back. Tony then stopped to sign a picture of Iron man.

"Hello. It would be a pleasure" Tony winked.

"Okay" Happy said.

Tony ruffed a young boys hair or would be rubbing the Iron man helmet he was wearing. Happy walked up to Tony with someone by his side. "This is larry" Happy introduces.

"Hey, the oracle or oracle. What a pleasure. Nice to see you!" Said tony.

"Call me. Call me" Larry Said.

"Larry King" Happy finished.

"Larry! Larry, yes. My people, me people" Tony said.

The sense changed to show Tony and happy at the door. "Come on, Tony there we go" Happy said.

"Very mellow"

"That wasn't so bad"

"No it was perfect"

"Look what we got here, the new model" Happy said pulling out the car keys, waiting by the car was a beautiful young lady waiting for Tony.

"Hey does she come with a car?" Tony questioned.

"I certainly hope so. Hi" Happy says to Tony.

"Hi. And you are?"

"Marshal"

"Irish I like it"

Marshal told tony why she was here and handed tony a letter. "Yikes" Tony said Happy noticed and reached over to take the letter from her.