Chapter 3: Iron man 1

Chapter 3: The genius, Billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

A man in a expensive suit who looks teleported from Beverly Hills. He is of course the inventor and a genius billionaire. Tony Stark in his hand is a drink tumbler of vodka. Silence fills the moving vehicle until. "I feel like your driving me to court martial, this is crazy. What did I do? I feel like you're gonna pull me over and snuff me. What, you're not allowed to talk?"

Tony looks at the young man beside him. "Hey Forrest!"

The young man didn't look at Tony but said. "We can talk sir"

"Oh. I see, it's personal?" Tony questioned.

The "man" in the driver seat said. "No, you intimidate them"

Tony looked closely at the "man" in the drive seat. "Good god! You're a woman! I honestly-I couldn't have called that. I mean I'd apologize but isn't that what we're going for here".
The woman smirked slightly.

"I thought of you as a soldier at first" Tony said.

"I'm an airman" She said.

"But you have to admit, you actually have excellent bone structure there I'm kinda having a hard time not looking at you now. Is that weird?" Tony admitted and the 3 soldiers laughed.

"Come on! It's okay! Laugh. Heyyy" Tony cheered.

The soldier on the passenger seat looked back at Tony and said. "Sir, I-I have a question to ask?"

"Yes please!" Tony said.

"Is it true you went 12 for 12 with last years maxim cover models?"

"That is an excellent question. Yes and no, march and I had a scheduling conflict but fortunately the Christmas cover was twins"

The soldier beside him smiled. "Anything else?" Tony looked over to the young man beside him and noticed how he was holding his hand up. "You're kidding me with the hands up, right?"

"Is it cool if I can take a picture with you?" The soldier beside him ask hopefully.

"Yes it's very cool!"

He smiled and reached for his phone in his pocket and pulled it out and turn on to his camera. He handed it to the other young man in the passenger seat, he smiled and shifted to get a better view.

"I don't wanna see this on your MySpace page." Tony said and noticed how he through his hand up in a gang sign. "Please no gang signs" Tony said. The soldier put his hand down in sadness but he didn't know that tony was just kidding. "No throw it up, I'm kidding yeah peace. I love peace, I'd be out of a job with peace"

"Come on! Come on! Just click it don't change the settings!" Right after the young soldier said that the car in the front of them blew up with a loud boom the rattled the car.

The soldiers scream and the airman immediately stop the car, next it panned to show a surprise and scared Tony. When the female started yelling orders tony yelled out. "What's going on?!"

The soldier in the passenger seat yelled. "Jimmy stay with Stark!"

Jimmy pushed Tony's head down as gun noises can be heard. "Stay down!"

The soldier in the passenger who shot his gun before the windshield had a sudden spray of cracks right in front of Tony who jerks back and held his chest as if he got shot by a bullet.

"Son of a bitch!" The soldier yelled. He opened the door and got his gun ready.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Give me a gun!" Tony yelled.

The soldier look back at Tony. "Stay Here!!"

After that something blew up near the car which left rows and rows of bullet holes in the car, a slightly dinging sound came from Tony's ears. Tony blindly flailed looking for an out in the midst of the intense gunfire that befell the field.

Tony leaped for the door and took off running. The only sounds he made were panicking grunts as he dove behind a small boulder. Tony quickly pull out his phone and started tapping in the screen trying to call someone for help. But then a missile that said "Stark Industries" Tony was about he use his powers to protect himself but failed when the missile already went off, sending him flying back into the ground.

Tony slammed into the ground when he look around he noticed something red growing on his white shirt. And then he realized it was blood. A bloodstain. Tony yanked away the buttons of his short to reveal a bulletproof vest that was broken and was covered in blood. It was clear that despite the vest best efforts the shrapnel from the missile managed to bypass that layer where Tony's heart was. And then everything went white.

Something was ripped to show Tony's bloodied face who squinted from the sudden light in front of him. There was a voice in the back speaking a different language. It showed a man recording Tony on a camera. Each man in the back had a mask covering there faces with guns on there hands all pointing at Tony's head. Tony was to tired to pay attention so he zone out again into darkness.