Chapter 2

Chapter 2: New life
All that time that Tony stay at the mansion he grew friendships with everyone but closer ones with Jean, Ororo, Scott, Logan, Charles and Hank, the 7 of them had a more of a close family relationship. Jean and Tony. Jean was like an older sister to Tony . The two were bestfriends. Sometimes Tony would help Jean with her telekinesis because she had troubles controlling it sometimes, they cooked together, trained together, sometimes they would have a friendly battle which would led to a tie.

Next was Ororo. Ororo would always look out for Tony. Heck! She was always there for Tony. She loved Tony in a motherly way. When Tony never comes to classes, she would always go to his room and ask what the problem was and comfort him about it.

Next is Scott, those two are besties brothers, they always hang out together. They pull pranks on everyone together. The both of them love to work on vehicles and easily bonded over that.

Next is Logan, the two didn't really bond but after they got along, they still would call each other names and not there real names. Logan would call Tony "squirt" or "kid". Tony would call Logan "cat face" or "fur ball".

Next is Charles, The two bonded really good, Charles became a father figure to Tony. He made sure tony fit in with everyone. Tony was a good student.

Last was Hank. Hank was a great scientist, we was like an older brother to Tony. They did science stuff together all the time, but Hank was always the blue fur beast. So tony made him something that would keep him normal but when he took it off he would turn into the blue beast.

Through the years tony became one of the strongest Mutants, there were 5 levels but he was a level 6. When Tony turned 20 that's when they called about him being the new CEO of Stark industries. But they did say that if he didn't want to be the CEO
They would give it to Obadiah, but tony didn't want to give it to some friend of his fathers. So he accepted that he would be the new CEO. Tony didn't want to leave his new family he's been with them since he was 17 and now he's 20. He told Charles first then the others. Tony told them about how they said that if he didn't want to be the CEO he didn't, Obadiah would take his fathers place.

"Tony you don't have to go! Obadiah would take your fathers place, you don't need to" Jean said, but was panicking because she didn't want tony to leave. She was hoping he would change his mind.

"I'm sorry jean, but I have too, it's the least I can do to make it up for disappointing my father by turning into a mutant" Tony said with sad eyes, At Tony's words everyone in the room frown.

"Tony-". Ororo was cut off.

"No ororo! I need to-to" Tony said with sadness. Nobody said a word after that. The next day Tony was packing his things, Jean and ororo helping.

Around the noon, a black car pulled up and in it was Jarvis. Jarvis got out of the car and greeted each of them.

"So your Edwin Jarvis?"

"Yes that would be me"

"Tony talks a lot about you, good to know that someone was there for him" Ororo smiled and so did Jarvis. Edwin Jarvis talk to everyone until Tony finally came out with his stuff, Jean following behind him.

"Ah Anthony! you ready to go?" Jarvis asked, tony nodded. Just before he went he got a lot of hugs and goodbyes.

"Bye tony, I'm gonna miss you, you better come and visit" said Jean with wet eyes.

"In glad I met you tony, I'll miss you" said Scott.

"Take care of yourself tony, did get hurt" said ororo.

"Take care squirt" said Logan.

"It was fun doing science with Tony, I hope you come back" said Hank.

"I'm happy that I help you Anthony, I do hope you come back to your family again" said Charles.

"Guys your acting like I'm gonna died" Tony said and everyone laughed.

"Well it was fun guys and I'll miss you, I really do wish I can stay but I can't but I'll come and visit" tony said.

With that Edwin Jarvis opened the car door and tony jumped in, Edwin closed the door and goes around to the driver seat. They slowly drive away and tony sees them waving and tony waves back.

Once they got back tony was greeted with Obadiah and the media. "Ah Tony it's good to see you again" Obadiah clapped his hands on Tony's shoulders.

"It's good to have you back and health" Obadiah said. Obadiah thought that tony went to university or college he didn't know the tony went to the mutant school, heck Obadiah doesn't even know Tony's a mutant only Edwin Jarvis knows.

"Ya, ya well it's good to be back" tony lied about that, he didn't really want to be here he wanted to be with his family.

Obadiah smiled and said. "Come on! we gotta go announce the new CEO" Obadiah pushing tony forward.

"Obi I can walk myself" Tony laughed.

"Oh sorry I'm just happy for you" Obadiah said. As soon as tony got in front of everyone. Everyone started clapping and cheering. Tony announced that he was the new CEO of his fathers company and is proud to be the CEO. But tony wasn't proud he didn't want to do this but he had to.

After 3 weeks of being the new CEO, Edwin Jarvis passed away. Tony didn't talk to anyone for 2 days, ignoring the calls of his new assistant pepper and his best friend Rhodey and Obadiah and the media, but he didn't ignore Ororo's calls or Jeans calls or Charles calls.

This is Tony's past now we're going to the future, which is started by Iron man.