Chapter 1 (fixed)

A/n: So I'm fixing his chapter because it was kinda confusing about the X-Men and Tony's age,
Tony: 37
Jean: 39
Ororo: 39
Scott: 38
Logan: 197 I think
Hank: 40
Charles: 50

Past x men age:
Tony: 15-20
Jean: 17-22
Ororo: 17-22
Scott: 16-21
Hank: 18-23

Chapter 1: A new family

Tony Stark was never a normal child, at first he was. At 5 his mutation manifest kicked in; not knowing what to do or who to ask for help, Tony ignored his evolution. His powers grew stronger and had to learn to control it.

At age 8 his mother, Maria and Edwin Jarvis find out. He expected his mother for Edwin to call him a "monster" or "Freak" or about even hurt him, but that didn't happen. Maria and Edwin supported his mutation not caring if he was human or not they still loved him. Over the years then helped him cover his secret from Howard and the world.

At age 11 his mother taught him how to cook.

Years and years have past and Tony's secret remained a secret, went to school and attended MIT and Meet James Rhodey.

But when he was still a teenage his parents died in a car crash, Tony quickly finished his schooling and made sure to stay away from the media. Since he was only 17 and so he couldn't ran his fathers company so Obadiah, a friend of his father, Had to take over until tony was old enough.

On a walk Tony was attacked by a pretty tall and bald man, wearing only black but didn't both to cover his face. "Give me all you're money!" He demanded holding a gun to the side of his face.

Tony, how didn't have money on him, Rolled his eyes, "I don't have money, Dipshit"

The stranger growled. "You do! Give it to me or died!"

Tony searched his pockets for money but found nothing. "Don't have money"

"Huh, maybe I'll just have to look myself...when your dead" The man pushed the gun against his head hard which made Tony close his eyes tightly waiting for the hot metal bull it to kill him.

"That's no when to treat a celebrity" a voice said.

The man, uncontrollable, moved his hand moved from Tony's head. "What the!?"

"When the hell did that come from" Tony thought look around for the voice.

"I'm right here" a bald man in a wheel chair moved up in front of the two. Tony jerked back when the man was thrown to the sidewalk, a girl around his age about older was beside the stranger in the wheel chair.

"W-who are you?" Tony asked, looking back at the mutants.

"I'm Charles Xavier" Charles introduced himself.

"Thee Charles Xavier?" Tony studied Charles Xavier in High school, about how he had a place for mutants, a place to go when you get rejected by your family or a safe place.

"Yes, the one and only" Charles gave a friendly smile. "And his is my assistant Jean grey"

Jean gave a friendly Smile and wave. "Hey"

Tony smiled back. "Hello" Tony looked back at Charles. "It's a pleasure to meet your Mr. Xavier"

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Stark"

"Oh please call me Tony, Mr. Stark is my father"

"Okay, Anthony" Tony nodded his head in amusement.

"How did you find me, anyway?" Tony questioned.

"Something call cerebro" Charles paused. "A telepathic device that connects to everyone's mind, allowing me to go inside your head"

"Oh"

"Yes, about a month ago I felt a waved of telekinetic energy coming from somewhere around here, we've been looking for whoever did that. And it appears it was you, Anthony" When Tony didn't reply Charles continued. "And we're wanting to give a home, a place where you are with people who are like you, special. A place for gifted youngsters"

"Uh-wha-really?"

"Yes, you aren't the only one, ya know"

"Uh, Sure. Thank you"

"Its no problem, Anthony"

When Tony got home he told Edwin what was happening and about how he was leaving to go to a place for special people like him. "Tony, I'm proud of you and so is you're mother" Edwin smiled proudly and hugged Tony.

"Thank you Jarvis" Tony said sadly.

"Take care of yourself, and if you even need me just call, K?"

"Yes, yes. Bye Jarvis"

"Bye Tony"

Tony took everything he needed, and left with Jean and Charles. The car ride there was quite but it didn't last long when they got there. "Wow, it's beautiful, Mr. Xavier" Tony commented.

"Thank you and please call me Professor or Charles"

"Well, it's beautiful Charles"

Tony turned to jean. "What about you Miss. Grey?"

"Just call me Jean, everyone here is you're new family"

"New family"