the way there

authors note :) the chapters are quite short so bear with me. thank you and enjoy my non-existent readers! there may be some mistakes here and there so feel free to correct me and i'll edit it.

Percy's pov
We had gotten all of our stuff from the dragon alley place already. I cant remember everything we bought but we bought some books with some other school stuff. Hagrid said that we didnt need animals cause we were 'exchange students'. We were going to go to hogwarts now, so Hagrid brought us to a train station- King's cross i think.

"Alright, I'm going some other way, see you at school!" Hagrid rushed away .

He seems to do this when he has to take care of a kid so i did it again :) - lily

"What are we supposed to do now?" Hazel asked, looking around us.

"C'mon! Let's go!" We heard someone say loudly. We turned towards the direction and saw a redhead with a guy with black hair and round glasses, with wands peeking out of their pockets

"Is that Harry?" Leo whispered kind of sarcastically .

" Duh, it is!" Piper elbowed him.

"Jeez chill beauty queen!" Leo said in response, yelping in pain.

Just btw, this takes place after the giant war for the demigods and after deathly hallows for the wizards. Some seventh years are re doing their year.

" We should go up to them and ask them how to get to the train." Annabeth decided. Then, we all walked towards them.

"Hello, can you please tell us how to get to the train for hogwarts?"Annabeth asked.

The guys turned around towards us and smiled, the redhead eyeing annabeth a bit.

Not going to make them fight over her. Just for storyline to flow better.

"Sure! Good to meet you! Im Ron Weasley and this is my friend Harry Potter!" Ron said, looking at like he expected an reaction.

"Um, okay. Nice to meet you.We're the exchange students," Jason said, and we all introduced ourselves.

ig a time skip

"You're gonna run into the wall, and do not look back, its easier that way." The redhead explained. Nodding, one by one we ran into the brick wall, me and annabeth first.

The brick wall let us pass through, like it wasnt solid. Then we found ourselves in at s huge train platform. Moving to one side, Annabeth and I moved to one side to let the others go through the wall.

"Wow." Annabeth breathed, as she looked at the red train.

"That's the hogwart's train!" Ron said. Throughout the time, Harry didnt say anything, he just looked at us like we were evil.
Whatever. It's probably some wizard thing.

"You just find a compartment and then you can sit and the train will go to hogwarts." Ron said. Obviously- it's a train that's what you do. " We've got to go-"

"Ronald Weasley I-" I heard a girl say behind us., her voice getting louder as she drew nearer.

We turned back and Me, Annabeth and Nico gasped.

"Oh my gods.. HERMIONE..?" Annabeth stammered, "Is that you?"

So cliche im sorry

"Oh my gods- ANNABETH?" Hermione gasped.

Annabeth walked up to her, with me on her heels.

"I missed you so much..." Annabeth said softly, tearing up.

"Me too.." Hermione replied, sniffling.

"We thought you died..." Annabeth said.

" Im sorry, I had to go to Hogwarts.. I found out i was a witch too and Chiron decided to
send me here permanently on a quest but also for me." Hermione explained, wiping her eyes.
Annabeth pulled her in for a huge hug and then gently kicked her leg.

"That's for leaving us." Annabeth sniffled. Hermione then glanced behind Annabeth and then saw Nico and I.

"Oh my gods! You two look so old!" Hermione gaped, as me and Nico both had growth spurts.

"Great compliment 'mione." Nico grumbled. We both rushed forward for a friendly hug and smiled at each other.

"Let us introduce you to our other friends," Annabeth gestured to the other demigods and introduced them.

"You guys know Hermione?" Ron's voice asked.

" Uhh.. yeah! We met at a camp." Annabeth covered up.

The two boys seemed to be content with that answer and walked into the traine after 'mione asked for them to wait for her as she was going to catch up with us.

Hermione's pov
Hey. I should introduce myself, shouldnt I? Nice to meet you, Im Hermione Granger, daughter of Athena, and witch. Annabeth and I were really close before i left camp. I came to know Percy and Nico quite later though.

The ages dont match up but lets pretend they do. Cause Nico came up only in the third book for Pjo.

Annabeth,Percy and all the other demigods and i caught up with each other . I had taken a liking to that Hazel girl, she seemed very sensible and being many, many years old, she knew about life back then, which i thought was interesting, but she seemed sad when she talked about her old life so i did not ask much.

All the demigods had gone through so much, particularly Nico, Percy and Annabeth . Nico seemed empty and I hated seeing him so sad, but Hazel had told me that was how he was now.

But I didnt ask anymore. He seemed content where he was, piping up once in a while but besides that just resting his head on the wall, staring out the window.

He had informed me he was gay, and Jason, Son of Jupiter, had spent half an hour- and possibly could have been more had he not be stopped by Frank, who was a shapeshifter apparently, and a son of Ares-talking about Nico and Will (a son of apollo back at camp) , Solangelo. They sounded like a really cute couple though, so i couldnt blame him.

After a while, I had to go back to Harry and Ron, who must've been wondering why i took so long. To be honest, Harry had been getting very arrogant recently.. i dont know what to feel about it.

That was the chapter! My nonexistent readers, What do you think? Well, have a great day :)
- lily <3