the giant

authors notee: hi. So wattpad and me by that i mean the app and me are having some problems so this is my third attempt trying to post the same story but oh well. I got tired of writing about the quest which i normally skip in the fanfic books anyway so yeah. I dont think anyone will read this but here we go.

Annabeth's pov
" Nice to meet yer I'm Hagrid! I'm the gamekeeper and care of magical creatures teacher at hogwarts!" The small giant said.

"Why are you so small for a giant?" Percy asked.

"Shut up seaweed brain that's rude!" I smacked him.

"It's okay, Im a half giant, thats why im not very tall" Hagrid said good-naturedly.

"I like you!"Leo remarked as he fiddled with some pipe cleaners. We then climbed into some sort of flying vehicle except for Nico, Hazel and Frank, who would shadow travel because the vehicle could not fit so many.

After a while, we reached some street in Britain. This place is bustling with people.

"This is it??" Hazel asked . They had met us when we reached .

"No, goodness none of these shops will sell the things you need!" Hagrid chuckled, and led us around the streets.

"Alright we're here!" Hagrid said as he walked toward a brick wall.

"A brick wall?" Frank voiced our thoughts.

Without answering, Hagrid took out his umbrella and tapped some bricks. Within seconds, the bricks slid apart,brick by brick.

I had studied so many buildings but never had i seen a wall like that! Looking at the bricks in awe, i stood there until Seaweed brain brought me back to my senses.

"Come on lets go !" Percy pulled my hand as we stepped into the alley, after everyone else.

"This is Diagon Ally." Hagrid announced.

There were little quaint shops on each side, with people in cloaks going from one shop to another, some holding wands, others books and some with animals.

Time skip :)

Percy's pov

After we looked around Diagon Ally , the Hagrid guy/giant , who i had taken a liking to,brought us to a shop. The shop was called oliver's. Oh wait thats my dylexic- it's name was ollivanders.

"This is Olivanders. Olivander, the owner, has retires but sometimes he still works here, mostly his son works here for him." Hagrid said, opening the door for us.

authors notes are in this font btw but it depends on the context .let's pretend ollivander has a family.

The shop had black walls and there were shelves and shelves of boxes, presumably in them wands. (Annabeth would be proud, shes rubbing off on me , now im using the words she uses.)

A man that looked pretty young slid towards us on a ladder.

"Hey Hagrid! Back with some kids again?" The young man said,flashing us a smile as he climbed down the ladder.

"Yeah, We got 'ere sum exchange students!'' Hagrid smiled back, ushering us towards the table.

The man walked towards us and looked at us , then said, " Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Oliver, olivander's son!" Huh. Guess it was Oliver's shop .
We greeted him with slightly wary smiles while Nico just waved. You can't blame us. Nice people normally are evil monsters .

"Nico? Is that you?" Oliver asked, looking closer at Nico.

"Yeah, it's me." Nico replied.

"You know him?" Hazel questioned Nico accusingly.

"Yeah.. we met when I accidentally sh-" Nico caught himself. "Apparated here."

a/n: im pretty sure i spelled apparated wrongly but nevermind :/

"Whats-" Leo asked, before Piper elbowed him. " Ow!"

"Oh okay." Piper said, while glancing at Leo with a glare.

"Well uh, here are your wands." Oliver said, as be held up some boxes.

" Thirteen inches long, made of ash, with a firebird feather core" Oliver handed a wand to Leo.

"Twelve inches long, made of  firwood with a owl feather core" Oliver handed a wand to Annabeth.

" Thirteen and a half inches long, made of oakwood with a impundulu, a lighting bird, feather core" Oliver handed a wand to Jason.

"Made of pinewood with a diamond and gold core, riches " Oliver handed a wand to Hazel.

"Made of elm, a wood known for its resistance for splitting, with a mermaid scale core" Oliver handed me a wand. It felt cool and when i smelled it, it smelled like the sea.

"Made of teak, with a drakon tooth and bear hair core" Oliver handed Frank a wand.

"Last but not least, made of holly with thestral hair  and hellhound hair core" Oliver handed the wand to Nico. " Holders of this wand are powerful and have-" Oliver stopped. " Have been close to death many times"
Jason snorted. I couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing. Leo was already rolling on the dusty ground, hysterically laughing. Frank, was guffawing.Hazel, Piper and Annabeth, who were 'more civilised' than us were only giggling .

Giving us a death stare, which gave us chills  and forced us to stop laughing- for a while, Nico turned back to Oliver. " Thank you, goodbye" Nico said and gave the little coins to Oliver and walked outside.
     Waving goodbye to Oliver, we burst out of the shop, wiping the tears from our eyes.

"Close to death? Youre the frickin death boy!" Jason exclaimed, smothering is laughter.

That was the first chapter! Its really crappy im sorry but here you go, my nonexistent readers!
Sorry i had so many author's notes.

Byee!