C H A P T E R 1 7

"You may now raise your heads," A voice filled with authority boomed inside the whole room.

My hands started trembling again when I met the Empress' gaze as soon as I looked up so I tried to avoid her eyes so I can calm down.

I'm regretting my decision for not trying to inject my self with a needle for me to stay as collected as possible from the beginning until the end of this event.

"So you're the genius daughter that I've heard about yesterday. And I heard that you just came back almost one and a half year ago."

There were traces of fascination in his voice.

"I believe so, your grace." I answered as polite as I possibly could.

"You're hair really do resemble the Duke's unique hair color while your face is as elegant and pretty like the Duchess." The Empress said.

I bended my knees with one foot infront of the other to do a curtsy.

"You flatter me too much your grace while you're more attractive and lovely yourself." I replied.

It's really good that my voice and mind are cooperating with each other.

The Empress chuckled at my remark.

"It seems like you're more than what you look like. What an amusing child, come and let us continue our discussion at the Garden."

I must keep my head down low and use words that won't catch her attention, I can't have her take a liking to me like the story.

Me and my parents then walked behind the Emperor and Empress to head where the talk will all begin, we then arrived and when the door opened, I can't help but to admire how the Palace's Garden looked like.

It was such a magnificent sight. There were variety of beautiful flowers and the trees were all trimmed into shape. There were also butterflies flying around and the place was breezy and comfy.

For a second, it was as if all my worries washed away and was left in awe. I am now at the state where I am no longer regretting the decision of coming here.

When we were in the center of the garden, I saw a gazebo. That must be where most tea party arranged by the Empress are held. It was painted in white and spotless clean.

We all took our sits after we reached our destination.

"Please excuse us for inviting you without prior notice, it's just when I heard about the report yesterday it was as if my instincts kick in to invite you immediately," The Emperor said then made a gleeful laugh.

"We do not mind it one bit your grace, in fact we are really fortunate to be given with such good opportunity like this." Papa said then bowed.

"Now let us talk about the little lady who I looked forward on meeting today."

When everyone's attention was diverted to me, I got out of my seat. I made another curtsy.

"I beg for your pardon for introducing myself self formally on a late manner," I made another curtsy.

"My name is Abriella Eren Castellane from the House of Castellane."

I heard two hands clapping continously.

"You are really too brilliant for your age, I am delighted to have the honor to have such geniuses in my time as the Emperor. You may now take your seat."

I thanked him before following his order. He must be talking about the 'Four Heavenly Angles' that'll be the cause of his doom one day.

"So how did this young genius lady came up with such solution?" He's starting his integration now. Good. Let's just get this all over with.