ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝

Start from the beginning

"hi, you are Ms. jung eunha right?" the doctor asked in which I nodded.

"I'm doctor Han Seokmin" he said and I just gave him a nod.

"you made an appointment for a full check up, am I right?" he asked me. "yes" I replied.

"Well, then. Let's start shall we?" he then asked and I nodded and answered with a yes.

~~after the check up~~

"Well, there is nothing wrong with your health and all the results came normal. My advice is to always drink vitamins and eat healthy food ma'am" doctor seokmin told me.

"okay, thank you doctor seokmin" I said and smiled.

"have a good day ma'am" he said and we stood up and then left.

We head to the car and when I got inside, I had breathed out the breath that I didn't even know I was holding. "luv?" he asked.

"hmm?" I replied. "why did you decide to get a full check up?" he asked.

"Well, I just want to make sure nothing is wrong and I'm good because I have been feeling uneasy lately so yeah" I told him.

"ahhh okay" he replied. "where do you want to eat lunch today?" he asked.

"anywhere is fine" I said and he nodded and drove off somewhere.

He brought me to a cafe/restaurant and we went inside then sat down. I like the ambiance of the place, it feels homey and very welcoming. We ordered our food and while waiting, we started talking.

"wait, speaking off. I forgot to tell you but my parents knew about us already" yoongi said.

"r--really?" I asked a little nervous and surprised at the same time.

"you don't need to be nervous luv. They are actually okay with it and they already love you" yoongi said and held my hand.

"I also told my parents about me having a boyfriend and unlike my unnies, they don't really care but they are okay with me dating" I said to yoongi.

"that's good then" he said and smiled. We ate and after eating we decided to stroll around for the meantime before going back home. We took pictures here and there and just enjoy.

"Eunha? Luv?" he said.

"yes?" I replied.

"I'm very very lucky that you're my girl you know" he said while we're walking hand in hand and he pulled me closer to him then put his arms around me and kissed my temple.

"I know luv. I'm also very lucky that you are my boyfriend, you are the best boyfriend I can ever ask for" I said while looking up at him.

Then we decided to head back and while we are at it, I heard someone called my name. I look back and saw my childhood friend, Park chanyeol.

"*gasp*Park chanyeol?" I said and he smiled.

"jung eunha ssi, it's been a long time since we last talk" he said and I just smiled a little. We shook hands and I then introduced him to yoongi.

"oh right, Park chanyeol this is Min yoongi. My boyfriend" I said in which he nodded.

" this is Park chanyeol my childhood best friend" I continued.

"nice to meet you" he said flatly.

"umm we need to go somewhere else, see you around" I told chanyeol.