9.Let's Play A Game (MarkBam-hybrid)

Start from the beginning

He closed his eyes,visibly enjoying himself and I took the perfect chance to slide my hand inside of his boxers.He let out a breathy moan as I cupped his,already,hard member in my palm.That sound came like a music to my ears and I wanted nothing more than to hear it again.That’s why I started to stroke him in a lazy pace earning more of those beautiful sounds from him.

‘’Hyung..ah..please.’’He managed to squeeze out through his teeth,biting his lip.I was getting pretty worked up myself but I couldn’t resist to tease him a little bit more.

‘’Tell me what you want.’’I breathed out huskily into his ear,putting my index finger over his slit to prevent him from cumming.He groaned,mix of frustration laced with pleasure in his voice,trying desperately to rub against me in hope to create some friction between us.However,I held his hips with my other hand tightly,preventing him from doing so.

‘’Please.’’He mewled.

‘’Please what?’’

‘’Please make me feel good.’’He panted next to my ear and as those magical words left his mouth,I turned us around swiftly so I ended up on top of him.

‘’Are yo sure you want that?’’I asked,looking at his glazed eyes and swollen,red lips.Seeing him like that,I instantly knew that I won’t be able to stop myself once I get started.Instead of giving me a proper answer,his shaky hands wrapped themselves around my neck pulling me down so our lips pressed together slowly.The kiss wasn’t perfect because of his inexperience,but it made my heart flutter and I moved my own lips against his trying to guide him and show him how to do things right.He got the hold of it pretty fast and soon our lips molded perfectly,passionately, and the hunger for each other finally came to surface.

We parted slowly,taking the time to gaze into each others eyes,trying to read every emotion the other one was feeling.That wasn’t a hard task since we could read each other like an open book.

‘’Hyung,’’BamBam half whispered half whined,shaking me from my thoughts.I was soon back to his neck,kissing every little patch of skin from his jawline to his chest.

Since there was no lube near us,and I sure as hell wasn’t going to get up to look for it,I brought three of my fingers to his mouth and with no words needed ,he started sucking on them.My member twitched inside of my boxers as i watched my fingers disappear into his mouth and his tongue licking them painfully slow,teasingly.

When they were finally coated with saliva,I pressed them near his entrance looking into his eyes for a split second.

‘’You are going to feel a slight pain,but don’t forget to relax.’’He stiffened,looking a bit uneasy but he nodded,closing his eyes.My first finger slowly entered passing by the tight rim of muscles.I carefully watched BamBam’s expression,eyes tight shut and lips parted slightly.His ears fell flat against his head and his black tail curled itself around my wrist.Soon,four of my fingers were inside of him,stretching him the best that I could.I was fascinated how his face turned from painful to pleasurable one in a matter of minutes as he started bucking his hips against my fingers making them go in deeper.He became a moaning mess when my fingers curled inside of him,brushing over his prostate.

‘’Please…’’He whimpered,face flushed,and forehead covered with a sheen of sweat.Feeling the almost painful throbbing in my lower region,I took down my jeans,along with my boxers before positioning myself at his entrance.

I hovered over him, kissing his lips softly in the same time I pushed myself inside, in hope to distract him from sudden pain.He groaned,but didn’t ask for me to stop and I waited for him to adjust.The warmth surrounded and I shut my eyes due to enormous pleasure.He was almost painfully tight and I didn’t think I would last long without moving.But before I could even say anything,he already beat me to it.

‘’Move.’’He ordered,voice slightly hoarse and I gladly obeyed,pulling out of him before pushing inside again.He moaned loudly every time I hit that special spot,and he brought his arms around my shoulders,scratching my back,leaving bright red marks all over.There was a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach and I knew I won’t last long.Seeing how Bambam’s body trembled underneath my own made me realize that he wasn’t going to either.Sounds of pleasure and skin slapping filled the small room as we were enveloped into the most intense pleasure I’ve ever felt in my entire life.

BamBam came suddenly,my name mixed with scream,slipping from his lips.It took me a few more thrusts before i also came inside of him,titling my head backwards.

My limbs felt numb as I finally pulled out,falling on top of his sweat covered body.Both of us panted hard,trying to get down from our high.

As my body started to cool down,I got up from him,only to lay back on the couch,pulling him in my arms.Our flushed bodies made contact and he sighed in content ,nuzzling his nose against my neck before kissing it softly.In return, I titled his chin up,placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

‘’Hyung?’’I heard him ask.

‘’Hmm?’’

‘’Do you think we can play this game again?’’

___________________________________

*Runs away from embarrassment*

Vote,Comment,Don't judge my perverted mind